CoinPeople.com

Latest Circulation Find

Grifter

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good start to a weekend search.! I dont collect (or know anything about) Canadian cents but these are interesting, as is the Lincoln.! are they worth anything?

C.P

Canadian.jpg

The Centennial penny isn't worth anything extra, unless you count its copper content. What year is the George VI?

I got one of these in a roll search several months ago. If I remember correctly they were a novelty that was glued to cards and sold in vending machines, or even put on rings back then.

i have two but one has the state of virginia one it and the other has kenedy on it.... i still have them somewere but dun know were...

Liberty.jpg

I've seen one just like that before. I've remember seeing those at "tourist traps" for sale with a little card. There are some folks who collect those. I see a couple of the Masonic stamp ones going on ebay for 1.99 to 3.99.

Didn't think the lincoln was worth much, however it is Kool.! Wait thats what I smoked in basic training.! Its cull.. :ninja: Wasn't the Lincolns privately stamped?? FWIW, the Canadian cents are up for grabs for the cost of postage.! Just PM me & there yours..

Check out the extreme condition found today out of 20.00's worth of lincolns..

Extreme.jpg

eh i hate getting canadians pennys!! i think i have 2-3 rolls of em in my room juss laying there.

If you know anyone who likes squished pennies, you might want to offer them your Canadians. They make neat keepsakes.

• 3 weeks later...

Went over to a friend's to play Halo 2 :ninja: and saw a pile of change on a table. One of the dimes caught my eye from across the room, I went over, and it was a 1963 Roosie in super condition! I told them I was taking it and they said take the whole pile if I want; I only took 5 copper cents out of that. I stank at Halo, but I was a happy girl!