CoinPeople.com

Latest Circulation Find

Grifter

So no picks yet, but I found a handful of stuff. Wheaties are, 1909, 1919, 1933, 1936, 1941, 1944, 1957-D, 1958-D (Au+), and 1958. Also a 1938 Jefferson, a 1958 silver rosey, and an Aruba 5 cent on the floor at work. Good day today. :ninja:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no picks yet, but I found a handful of stuff. Wheaties are, 1909, 1919, 1933, 1936, 1941, 1944, 1957-D, 1958-D (Au+), and 1958. Also a 1938 Jefferson, a 1958 silver rosey, and an Aruba 5 cent on the floor at work. Good day today. :ninja:

That's a good haul.

Got really excited over finding a 1973-S cent the other day; I thought it was the 1972-S gaping hole in my album -.-;

Oh well. Should have more time today to search through the penny drawer.

Searching my usual box of nickels last night and found a 1927 George V! Didn't find a single George VI, but the George V was there. My son was right there when I dumped them out of the roll, and we were both pretty amazed to find that one!

I just got a 2007 at least EF 1 euro cent coin at the university restaurant. While this is no big deal, I hadn't seen any of these small coins in circulation yet. The only 2007 coins I had gotten till now were one or two Rome of Treaty coms.

It was nice to find one. Now all I want is a one euro coin with the new map.

Spent a good part of yesterday with the Mrs. and a couple of detectors. I pulled 121 coins, about $7.50 worth. Mrs Dock was just short of $5.00 in value but she got the only keeper, a 1939 Wheatie. When I got home I was moving my change into my work pants and discovered a 1944D wheatie. Don't know how I missed it or where I got it.:ninja:

Spent a good part of yesterday with the Mrs. and a couple of detectors. I pulled 121 coins, about $7.50 worth. Mrs Dock was just short of $5.00 in value but she got the only keeper, a 1939 Wheatie. When I got home I was moving my change into my work pants and discovered a 1944D wheatie. Don't know how I missed it or where I got it.:ninja:

So, I've been in Iowa since school ended at an internship - I had my detector but didnt do any detecting ;) . I'm headed back home to Virginia tomorrow for my real summer. I can't wait to detecting. I had to take apart the detector to shove it into my golf bag to get it home. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get it any other way.

So, I've been in Iowa since school ended at an internship - I had my detector but didnt do any detecting :ninja: . I'm headed back home to Virginia tomorrow for my real summer. I can't wait to detecting. I had to take apart the detector to shove it into my golf bag to get it home. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get it any other way.

and then I found $20. Man i tell boring stories.