CoinPeople.com

Latest Circulation Find

Grifter

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool!

SIDE NOTE: Used three found-in-change coins for my somethings old, new, and silver "sixpence" : Lincolns 2007 and 1944, then 1946 Dime

Your signature says you got married on Saturday. Congrats! I hope it all went well and you are in a happy, healthy relationship that'll last your lifetimes!

PS. I'm also glad to see CoinPeople is worth a few moments of your time on such a big big day.

• 2 weeks later...
Your signature says you got married on Saturday. Congrats! I hope it all went well and you are in a happy, healthy relationship that'll last your lifetimes!

PS. I'm also glad to see CoinPeople is worth a few moments of your time on such a big big day.

Thanks!

And, you better believe it! Nothing calms the nerves like coins (and people) do.

At last I have found my first 2007 coin in circulation, the 5p. Although not an particulary interesting coin I'm glad to finally get a 2007 release seeing as this coin (along with the 1,2,10,20 & 50p) coins are to have new designs next year.

Image to follow, although i'm sure everyone knows what the current 5p coin looks like :ninja:

This was a shocker, then again, it's also corroded and mushy looking, but found in a register non-the-less.

1911 Liberty Head "V" Nickel.

4k9koyd.jpg

This was a shocker, then again, it's also corroded and mushy looking, but found in a register non-the-less.

4k9koyd.jpg

Wow, nice find!!!

So jealous :ninja:

You guys have to hate me after this week, lol. I found a rim clipped 1909 wheatback, no VDB, no S, but a 09, and clipped, and in change! This is interesting though, the clip looks like a knock on the front, but on the reverse the rim is complete, but missing part of the INSIDE rim, very strange.

63sh6x1.jpg

6614wb7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It has been mighty lean with regard to circulation finds for me. At the Post Office, I put in my $20.20 for 20 'forever' stamps and got back: 1 79 SBA, 1 Sac, 2 GWs and 8 of these.

jad2bqu9.jpg

I also received 2 GWs from a Good Humor ice cream machine that only accepted nickel, dime and quarter coins. I have yet to get a PrezBuck in common change, but I have not had much resistance spending them.

Can't believe I forgot to post here a few weeks ago!

All at once, while an elementary school was at the skating rink, I got a 1955 quarter, 2003-D Sac (never saw anything past 2001 until then), and a 1978 Deutschmark.