CoinPeople.com

Latest Circulation Find

Grifter

Thanks! It came as a suprise to me as well. Some of the rolls I broke had up to 7 US quarters in them (80% SQs), so that really helped. I'm guessing a lot of it's coming from Canadians bringing back their cross-border shopping change and putting it into circulation here.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well, well. It only took until nearly 2011, but I finally got a 2009 dime in change. Jeez. Still haven't seen last year's pennies, nickels, or quarters save for one Guam and one DC, nor any of this year's change save for two dimes last week. Not counting purchases, of course -- only loose change finds.

Finally got a shield cent in change! They've only been out for ten months... jeez! And it's a Denver, which is most of the way across the country, not Philly, which is in the state next door. I will *never* understand the dynamics of coin circulation.

Finally got a shield cent in change! They've only been out for ten months... jeez! And it's a Denver, which is most of the way across the country, not Philly, which is in the state next door. I will *never* understand the dynamics of coin circulation.

Gees, I get the Denver mints in gobs in change. I don't see many of the 2009 dated cents though. I have yet to see a 2010 quarter in change.

• 4 weeks later...

Took my just finished their finals teenie boppers to Kentucky Fried Colonel for lunch, the tab came to $20.33 and I insisted on getting the two cents in change since I am saving all the bronze I can possibly get my snarfy clutches on - so I fork over the Andy Jackson, a quarter and two nickels. An' sure enough, the Wheat Cent Gawds were generous for me efforts - a 1951-D came home to my wheat cent orphanage for good. And his partner in change is also a bronze from 1969.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...