CoinPeople.com

Latest Circulation Find

Grifter

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really haven't found anything recently. Got a silver Roosevelt a few months back and that's it. I still have not found even one (1) America the Beautiful Quarter in change.

I really haven't found anything recently. Got a silver Roosevelt a few months back and that's it. I still have not found even one (1) America the Beautiful Quarter in change.

I got a '63 dime the other day at 7-11 when my son wanted a coffee. Then at a Speedway a couple of days later got a 1950 cent - this time buying my daughter a soda. I encourage my kidlets to drink, so I can check the change :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

Got some nice fresh 2009 Series $50 Stars. Two are in sequence. I'll probably just sell them. Too pricey to hang on to.

Everybody after the NP quarters and the prexibux, and when I hear about those in the bank, I shudder. I want the old stuff. I have resorted to having a pocket Ike to bring with me to show to tellers in the banks. I have far greater success in digging out Ikes by showing them what they look like. I have foraged out over 130 of the little darlings in the last month.

Not quite circulation find. Stopped by a bank and picked up $8 worth of half dollars and got a 1969 40% silver half.

That's a great find in only $8 worth of halfs. :bthumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have a small jar on my desk where I work that I throw change in there after I search it to make sure there isn't anything in there I need. Well today when walking up to my desk I noticed someone drop some change in there.... So I brought it home and sifted through it.... People must have only been putting Pennies in it because that is what I found that I would consider good.... I found 4 wheaties

1919 S

1946 S

1952 S

1945 S

ALL S mint!!!! yahoo.gifbanana.gifshok.gif