bobbycoin

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A very nice German 10 Euro Bertha Von Suttner Coin. Thank you Christian :ninja:

and a Coinpeople Coinbuck AA 000034* note. Mike came up with the idea of retuning the 34 duplicates and making one of them a star note. Pretty neat, thanks Mike.

This is the best one yet.

When did BH move to Nantucket? ;)

;) I wanted to use Nantucket so badly I could taste it! It's a dog to rhyme words (decent ones) with, though! :ninja:

:ninja: I got sooo much... 9 slabbed coins, 2 gold coins, just a ton of carded coins, commems, mostly German. ;)

And daggit, thank you sooo much for the ornament and Canadian coins!!!

What a wonderful day.

Stay tuned for lotsa pics. ;)

:ninja: I got sooo much...  9 slabbed coins, 2 gold coins, just a ton of carded coins, commems, mostly German.  ;)

And daggit, thank you sooo much for the ornament and Canadian coins!!!

What a wonderful day.

Stay tuned for lotsa pics.  ;)

...waiting with great anticipation for pictures...

I am struck with Awe over the last few things I recieved.

The three christmas Cards were great. Thank you to Art for the note, Sir for the Euros and Tiff I have a speacial Thanks for.

Tiff is like an uber awesome Super Bunny whos friendliness is only outdone by her generosity. The card was awesome, who doesnt like Chocolate? And The "handfull" for prizes for winning a Football pickem... Thank you so much Tiff.

I recieved my secret sant gift late last week and boy did that floor me. No to say I was floored in an understatement. To my Secret Santa (you know who you are, and so do I, I figured it out :ninja:) You are awesome! I felt like I had robbed someone. I recieved about 12 2x2 pages most of them full totaling about 125 Italian coins!!! Tooo Sweet! and an Italian note to go along with it! I am forever greatful to you Secret Santa. You sir are a great person! I can only hope your secret santa gift brings you as much joy.

The generosity of this place is overwhelming at times. Whenever my job makes me think there are only money grubbing idiots in the world, I come on coinpeople and my faith in mankind is reassured.

Thanks Everyone!

-Bobby

EXCELLENT mail day yesterday!! :ninja:;) My "secret" santa package arrived! It could not have been more perfect!! 2 Awesome coins to check off my "Wantlist"!!! Many Many Kiitokset! :lol:

I also received another coin towards my type set: the coin was in pristine condition -finally a real winner from eBay- except that the package and everything in it reeked of cigerette smoke; even the 2x2 plastic flip was pungent! ;)