What did the mailman bring today?

bobbycoin

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a silver dollar in a trade with the Bunny, along with a Canadian bunny nickel!  There were also a number of chocolate coins included, however the postal service was not kind to them!  They did make an interesting noise when I shook the envelope though!

Hey, I recognize that.

Had an envelope from the bunny, that made the same sound ;)

When opened, I discovered a nice christmas card, that contains aluminum circles, a Canadian bunny nickel and chocolate powder ;)

Thanks Tiff :ninja:

I just got my mail for today... Oh man. Harri, I love you! And those stamps are cute as all get out.

A 2005 Charlton Canadian Coins Catalog, thank you much, Anton. I had no idea it was like the redbook.

3 Silver Roosies for my set.

An awesome 50 markkaa surprise from a fellow member. Hard to guess who. :ninja: I absolutely love it even more in person!

fin0.jpg

fin1.jpg

Also recevied a couple of Euro coins that are way cool too! Thanks Harri!

And I got a Christmas Note from Art too! Thank you Art!

A cool mail day!

WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I got a card from Tiffany today!

I was not expecting that at all. Thank you!

Amazingly, all the chocolate coins arrived intact!

And thanks for the CanuckiBunny nickel! :ninja:

I guess I don't send chocolate coins that way again.  ;)

Nah, it's not that bad. :ninja:

Got a very nice Christmas card from you yesterday. Lesseee ... one of the US pennies turned into crumbs, but the other pieces stayed pretty much intact and in place. Including the non-edible one. ;) Vielen Dank!!

Christian

I have been out of town and when I got home this afternoon I received the most wonderful array of coins from Tiffibunny! Dimes, Nickels, a Walker, a Franklin, a couple of quarters, and an Eisenhower and a sweet card and Chocolate goodies! Wow, I am overwhelmed. Thanks so much, Tiff!!

And I also received from the Lost Dutchman (who is my Secret Santa) a 1921 Morgan, a 1922 Peace Dollar, and a 1971 Eisenhower Dollar in a beautiful acrylic display entitled "United States Silver Dollars." Thank you so much LD!!

I am a lucky girl today!!

:ninja:;);)

I got a Christmas card from the bunny, with a bunch of chocolate chips pieces and a canadian nickel. I ate the chocolate just like the crumbs in a bag of chips, picked up the envelope and opened wide ;) and poured them in.

mmmmmmmm :ninja: chocolate ;)

Thanks