• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DSC00587.JPG

DSC00590.JPG

Wow my secret Holiday Exchange Buddy really liked me :ninja:

Thank you very much, merci beacoup, muchas gracias, danku wels, велике спасибі, большое спасибо, muito obrigado

wow. that was fast! (and you're welcome ... it's like i said--i was clueless about what to send ... i'm glad you're enjoying what i sent!)

Kiitos Harri,  hienot sentit mukana - juuri ne puuttuivat  :ninja:  Tosin nyt tuli hieman orpo olo kun en itse ole ketään foorumilaista muistanut ;)

Ole hyvä! Mukava että kelpasivat. :lol: Muuten, sen takia kortti oli lähetetty ettei tarvitse tuntee orvoksi. ;)

Ole hyvä! Mukava että kelpasivat. :lol:  Muuten, sen takia kortti oli lähetetty ettei tarvitse tuntee orvoksi. ;)

Harvoin löytyy netistä näin mukavaa paikkaa, jospa ensi jouluna täältäkin lähtee jo muutama kortti maailmalle ;)

Mutta nyt palataan englantiin, ollaan järkytetty muita jo tarpeeksi tällä Suomen kielellä :ninja:

Мені дійсно подобалася моя монета, я не маю будь-яких інших монет з Сан-Маріно до цих пір.

Коли я відкрив поштову коробку, я був здивований, здивувався, чому я отримував це.

Фінські думають, що вони такі розумні писання у фінській мові. :ninja:

wow.  that was fast!  (and you're welcome ... it's like i said--i was clueless about what to send ... i'm glad you're enjoying what i sent!)

I was really surprised, forgot about signing up, I think I wrote my note in Spanish and confused Kat though.

Because of my families upcoming journey to China in March we are not doing much for Christmas, so this is my onliest gift :ninja:

Thank you very very much, very nice coin and SOLD OUT by San Marino

Glad that you like them, the 2 cent. i've sent you has to much "die cracks" in the obverse for Dave... ;)

Ok, I'm getting upset.  Nothing from me yet?  You should have 2 things coming from me.  :ninja:

The coins i've sent took twice the usual time (six, instead of three workdays) to arrive to Finland, don't stress Tiff, he should get your stuff in a couple of days. ;)

Jose :lol:

I got this today along with a lot (97) of Mostly Isreal coins and a 1983 Finland mint set plus some Currency and a couple of ancients from a Bidville auction.

gallery_32_19_87927.jpg

Today I got about 1000 counterfeits. :ninja:

Well, not the metallic variety, but a book about "Münz-Fälschungen" - about 300 pages with lots of images. Written by Volker Weege (in German), it focuses on German Reich (Empire and Weimar Republic) coins but also has quite a few examples from other times and countries. The emphasis is on counterfeits made to deceive collectors, but the book explains "circulation counterfeits" too.

wmf.jpg

Christian

Today I got about 1000 counterfeits. :ninja:

Well, not the metallic variety, but a book about "Münz-Fälschungen" - about 300 pages with lots of images. Written by Volker Weege (in German), it focuses on German Reich (Empire and Weimar Republic) coins but also has quite a few examples from other times and countries. The emphasis is on counterfeits made to deceive collectors, but the book explains "circulation counterfeits" too.

wmf.jpg

Christian

Hamburg 20 Marks from 1910 in there?