CoinPeople.com

What did the mailman bring today?

bobbycoin

Everyday should be like today. A holiday gift package from Harri, including euro coins and 10 & 20 Coinpeople Guineas.

Blackhawk sent me a pair of nice Philippine coins, 1938-M 1 & 5 centavos.

And Heritage sent me which I thought was a nice auction catalog but turned out to be a catalog of their fan mail! :ninja:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Made out like a bandit yesterday!

Lovely CHRISTMAS card from Tiff with tasty chocolate 'bullion' ;) and bunny nickel (my first--thanks!!!) One CHRISTMAS wish I have...that the postal workers be more gentle with the mail!!!

A pair of cool Euro coins and a beautiful card (I will translate later on Babelfish :ninja: ) from Harri--dank u! (unless, of course, that's not what I thought I just said and then I apologize in advance!)

And, last but certainly not least:

There once was a man from Nantucket

Who kept all his coins in a bucket.

He said, "Write a verse for my game,"

and further, "I'll draw out a name,"

Then a prize you will (with some luck) get!

Thanks for the excellent US 2-cent piece, Blackhawk! ;)

... is the (kind of formal) Dutch version of "kiitos", but nothing to apologize for, I think.  ;)

Christian

Whew! Thanks, I feel better knowing I didn't put something x-rated down! :ninja:

905752.jpg

Got this in my Christmas card from John & Nancy Wilson. It's an ANA Convention Fare Card from St. Louis in 1979. Aluminum made in Italy. Quite nice. These are one of the items that are collected by folks as products of the ANA Conventions. There are also Badges, Medals, Silver Rounds, pins, ...

I got a lot in the mail today thank you Tiffibunny and Sir susi. . . Then I went to the Company christmas party and got my Christmas bonus Money and a Kiss on the cheek from the boss. . . Yes the boss is a she. . .

I had a haul! I received an 1884 silver dollar from my folks in a birthday card, a 1999-D SBA and some coinbucks in a trade, and more coinbucks from a trade, and more coinbucks and some baybucks for another trade, and a nice Santa Claus Silver Bar from my secret Santa! :ninja:

Got a great package from Tiff! Thank you!!!

My son was intrigued by the big edible gold coin.... I hope he doesn't try to eat my gold coins!

And, last but certainly not least:

There once was a man from Nantucket

Who kept all his coins in a bucket.

He said, "Write a verse for my game,"

and further, "I'll draw out a name,"

Then a prize you will (with some luck) get!

Thanks for the excellent US 2-cent piece, Blackhawk! ;)

This is the best one yet.

When did BH move to Nantucket? :ninja: