CoinPeople.com

What did the mailman bring today?

bobbycoin

Tax Refund!!!!!

Less than I expected ($85) but I set it up where I got more money back on my checks and less back on my refund.

It's being put toward a $100+ purchase at Columbus on the 28th :ninja:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday I got some BU Lincolns from Art for my main set (not even the duplicate set I'm assembling!), and a silver dollar and 2-cent piece from ccq. And last week when I got the snorter package, Kuhli sent some more Lincolns for my second set!

Got a bunch of beautiful Jeffersons from Jtryka, and a few nice Jeffersons as dues for IPHS from Iz. Wonderful coins and great additions to the Jefferson UNC set. I'll update and post later on in the week.

• 2 weeks later...

Both are very nice. The Trine looks to be very high grade. I'd like to see the results in a grading survey. :ninja:

Belgium Atominium 2€ Commemorative. A nice coin. It looks much nicer than any of the pictures portray.

This afternoon's mail included of all things, a small cigar box full of Lincolns (well almost -- there are about 10-12 Indian Head Cents in there too and a SLQ and VNickel). The Lincolns are just beautiful. One of the most outstanding of all is the 1959 Proof RED RED RED PROOF PROOF PROOF.

Thanks Daggit.

This afternoon's mail included of all things, a small cigar box full of Lincolns (well almost -- there are about 10-12 Indian Head Cents in there too and a SLQ and VNickel). The Lincolns are just beautiful. One of the most outstanding of all is the 1959 Proof RED RED RED PROOF PROOF PROOF.

Thanks Daggit.

If you happen to have any extras on my list... :ninja:

If you happen to have any extras on my list...  :ninja:

I certainly will check. (Right after I check them against my list - that is. :lol: )

Ok, the mailman only brought my coin world, but I went to the local show today and went a little crazy on the mexican! I really couldn't help it, they were really pretty and oh so cheap!

The first are some classic pesos from 1938 and 1943, then a 1956 5-peso Hidalgo, then a couple 1968 Olympic 25-pesos (one is Prooflike) then two 1-ounce silver rounds dated 1985 commemorating two of the most famous Mexican designs. In total these coins contain 4.23 ounces of pure silver and I paid $41.50 for all of them!

19381peso.JPG

19431peso.JPG

19565peso.JPG

196825peso.JPG

196825pesopl.JPG

1985rounds.JPG