CoinPeople.com

Guess my anniversary date...ENDED

Sometime around in this month is my 1 year anniversary with CP. Take a guess at the date and win a scoop from the prize bag (yes, I still have it and no it's not empty) :ninja:

One entry per person.

Winner will be announced whenever Stujoe comes back and can tell me when the date is. ;)

Sometime around in this month is my 1 year anniversary with CP.  Take a guess at the date and win a scoop from the prize bag (yes, I still have it and no it's not empty)  :ninja:

One entry per person.

Winner will be announced whenever Stujoe comes back and can tell me when the date is.  ;)

**Correction... I think it's August, so... if you wanna guess July or September the closest one wins. ***

:ninja: Aw, the wicked little bunny--making us wait until Stujoe gets back and we don't even know where he is, when he's coming back, etc.! ;)

Okay, I'm gamey--I'll say 08/10/2005.

;)  Aw, the wicked little bunny--making us wait until Stujoe gets back and we don't even know where he is, when he's coming back, etc.!  ;)

Okay, I'm gamey--I'll say 08/10/2005.

Hey, how could I have joined tomorrow? :ninja:

rhps-timewarp89-single.jpg

That's my bunny girl! Brought a tear to my eye. If I had some toast I'd throw it at you, Tiff! Let's do the time warp again... :ninja:

Archived