CoinPeople.com

Sultan of Sauna Contest

Prize - An unexplained lightly toned/tarnished Finland 2005 €5 bi-met commem -direct from the Mint and still in its capsule.

I have been keeping a log all year where I have counted the number of sauna sessions* that I have had. As I type, the current number is at 114. Guess what the total will be at year's end and the coin is yours! Closest guess wins. In case of a tie breaker, please also include the number of beers that I will consume in conjunction with the last sauna session of the year.

One guess per person, entires will be accepted until the end of Finland's Independence Day here (Dec 6) -local time.

*A session is defined as going to sauna bathing/washing and getting dressed. Thus, there may be more than 1 session per day. Though not common, it is not a rare occurance either as morning saunas are practiced by some, in addition to an evening sauna.

And is it the amount of beers in the rest of the year? or the amount of beers in the last session?

30 or 3 depending on your answer.

-Bobby

In case of a tie breaker, please also include the number of beers that I will consume in conjunction with the last sauna session of the year.

Archived