CoinPeople.com

What did the mailman bring today?

bobbycoin

South Africa 1961 : 1/2 cent, 1 cent, 2 1/2 cent, 5 cent, 10 cent, 20 cent and 50 cent

South Africa 1976 mint set: 1/2 cent, 1 cent, 2 cent, 5 cent, 10 cent, 20 cent, 50 cent, 1 rand

Where did you get them from?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Stujoe

Got some more mint medals...the ones commemorating the various minting facilities plus one of those empty mint, canvas bags (in this case a 2000 Dollar bag).

Today's mail was a pretty good haul.

. Longacre's Ledger (FlyIn Club Periodical)

. CoinWorld

. 6 Large Cents

I'll post the Large Cents in my the Coppers section after I get them onto OmniCoin.

ebay.

Why, interested in South African coins?

I have quite some circulated doubles...

Small interest right now. Mainly, I would like to know some of the more reputable dealers that many of the folks at Coinpeople use. Maybe we should have a link for that. Maybe we already do?

nowadays, most of my coins come from CP members, in trades.

when ordering through ebay, I only go for relative inexpensive coins, I only bid on auctions with decent, clear and sharp pictures and I make sure the feedback of the seller is very high. If there is any negative feedback, I check that, using http://www.toolhaus.org/

Received the Terry Fox Coin Collector Card (now which drawer did I put that coin in) from the RCM. It is a nice coin holder, but it has holes for all of the 2005 Canadian coins. no I have to find the $2, 25 cent, 10 cent, 5 cent, and 1 cent coins to fill these holes+ :ninja:

I look for The Celator and Numismatist in the mails at the first of every month. Near the end of the month, I get a check from the ANA for my column.