CoinPeople.com

What did the mailman bring today?

bobbycoin

I think I broke the mailwoman's back today. ;):lol::cry:

A package from Turkey, included 22 new banknotes. A variety from former Soviet states, and a few from Yugoslavia

Another package of notes (10), mostly Yugoslavia, a few others.

A package of Polish coins from Izzy :ninja:;) (money went out this morning!)

A trio of Lithuania 1 litas, including the new Palace of the Dukes.

The new Canadian 25c for Vets.

I am afraid that the banknote bug has bitten me, as I am already browsing eBay looking for some more. Fortunately for me, I have so few that there are still plenty of "bargain" notes that I need. Only going to collect the notes to go with my main collections - Yugoslavia (and, of course: Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia & Slovenia), and former Soviet states.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A terrific roll of buffalo nickels. Some with full dates/some partial - no nodates.

Very nice. A special thanks to Jtryka.

:ninja:

A free pork rib recipe book, a free Moutain Dew power drink sample (did I mention I'm an internet freebie junkie, too?) and, drum roll please, one BEE-OOT-EE-FULL 2005 Canadian, fresh from the roll, year of the vets, new issue bu quarter compliments of the prodigal son, Franz. :ninja:

All the album pieces I need to build my Dansco Nickel Album, 4 Bowers' Numismatist Companion books (Travelling, Topside, Downtown and Countryside), a box of staples for my flat clinch. And a cool Haloween package from Da Bunny!

A good mail day!

Well, it wasn't the mailman, but I picked up this coin at the local show today.  There was really nothing there I wanted, but I saw this one in a big book of foreign coins at one dealer's table and I couldn't resist.

Do the obverses all look like they were struck as weak as that? I have one too, thus my curiosity.

Today:

1000 roubles 1995

Subway and telephone tokens from Moscow and St.Petersburg

A small lot of common soviet and russian coins

Buffalo nickel 1928

And this:

899579.jpg

50 Kopek 1913, I suppose it is uncirculated

;):ninja:;)

After months of waiting I finally got my Marine Corps unc. silver dollar yesterday! It's a very pretty coin, and pretty nice quality (though they had long enough to make a nice one!). I also went to my coin club meeting last night and won an auction lot of 5 WLH! Overall a pretty good day! :ninja: