What did the mailman bring today?

bobbycoin

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a lovely 1901 IHC NCS slabbed as "AU - Improperly cleaned". Let me tell you that toned fans would go wild for this puppy.

I'll have to get a good picture.

I got two wonderful Walking Liberty halves from a trade with Bobby, and then I went to my local coin club meeting and won a 1922-S silver dollar in the raffle, bought 2 Barber quarters from another member (1902 and 1907) and I bought a 1907-O Half dollar in the auction! :ninja:

The Spanish €12 Don Quijote coin, a 10 kr piece from Denmark with a swan (refers to Andersen's Ugly Duckling), and a 2 zl coin from Poland with a 1 zl coin on one side. That was from the "History of the Zloty" series :-)

Christian

this week i got my katrina auction winnings (the AUD10 polymer note) and a packet of $100 facial tissue (and just in time for flu season!)

in other news, i got the shipment confirmation for my replacement UNC Marine commemorative ... yay!

Guest Stujoe
in other news, i got the shipment confirmation for my replacement UNC Marine commemorative ... yay!

Cool! I had my fingers crossed for you on that one. I keep hearing it is sold out, it isn't sold out. Oh, wait, it sold out again! No, just kidding, it's not really, really sold out!

Good old Mint. :ninja:

nothin, as there is no mailman on sunday, but an acquaintance who does metal detect, gave me a 1753 GELRIÆ "duit" he dug up.

GELRIÆ is a Dutch province, nowadays called "Gelderland"

here's one from the same period, but in much better condition than the one I got:

Gelderland%201754%201%20duit%20AU50.jpg