• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mailman brought today:

Russia:

5 roubles 1901 FZ

500 Roubles 1912(1914, I.Shipov & Tshihirzin)

Germany:

10 Mark 1906

904493.jpg

;) Gold fever is getting even worse! :ninja:

SURPRISE PACKAGE!!!!!

CCG2.jpg

I got these great coins from CCG today. The bottom left one is going to be a pocket piece. The two on the right are pretty hard to find in my area, they were the "surprise" part of the package. Awesome stuff. It made my day :ninja:

My mailman brought me a Seated Liberty Dollar, unfortunately he is the worst mailman on the face of the planet, because instead of giving it to me all I got was the orange freakin' slip.

I think he hates me. He doesn't ring the doorbell, doesn't knock...

:ninja: Now I have to get up early on Monday and go to the post office.

My mailman brought me a Seated Liberty Dollar, unfortunately he is the worst mailman on the face of the planet, because instead of giving it to me all I got was the orange freakin' slip.

I think he hates me.  He doesn't ring the doorbell, doesn't knock... 

I hate it when they do that.

Are you sure you didn't show up at the door once in that vampire outfit? ;)

Hit paydirt today!!!

1. Canadian Mint set with the colourized teddy bear in stocking, from Tammy!!! GREAT LOOKING!!!!! (I must be careful with these Canadian colourized coins. I think I am going to get into them, deeeeep!!)

2. Some upgrades for the British decimal album, from a friend on CU boards, via eBay.

3. The Russian 2000 2 rouble "City Heroes" series of 7, from Grigori over at chervonets.com (also a Lithuanian 5 lita bi-metallic and 1 lita note)

4. IHS booklet (my other collection) from 1953 Grand National. A little tattered on the spine, but still a nice addition to the collection.

I think he hates me.  He doesn't ring the doorbell, doesn't knock... 

You could complain, I mean if you see the guy walk past your place and not even bother to look that's pretty crappy. I used to have one like that too, I think it was in North Saint Paul.

Yeah, what I don't get is... it must take him a few minutes to write out the stupid slip, why not just ring the bell or knock louder?  Grrrr

You know, the post service is a lot better than here. They don't even deliver a SINGLE parcel probably except if you are disabled. And you have to show ID from time to time even though you got the slip... etc... I.e. the postman just delivers papers and slips...

P.S. parcels as in anything that's not in envelope format is considered parcel and hence, collect it yourself... bleh...

Guest 50cents

Being a disabled vet don't help much either. My postman knows that i stay at home . I think they just get lazy and its easy to leave a slip in the box.

My newest coin:

asdtryguy.jpg