CoinPeople.com

Short Snorter 2006

Art

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i haven't been to my mailbox yet ... and i won't get there until tomorrow. i got a message yesterday saying that two usps packets have arrived for me, and the delivery info shows that the tracking numbered item was delivered yesterday, so i bet they're just waiting for me ...

when i get it ... what do i do?!?

Did you get the package of notes yet?

Glad to hear they made it, I agree it looks like they are at the PO waitin' for ya.

Ill try to fill in for Art here...

When you get them there is a list of all the members in order. Sign all the notes, package them back up and send them to the next member on the list.

A more detailed description of this process is in post #1 of this thread.

:ninja:

-Bobby

Oh oh, this seems to be going faster tan I thought it would. I am in Phoenix until the 25th, if this is going to cause a problem maybe we should swith the mailing order around. Let me know what you think.

Oh oh, this seems to be going faster tan I thought it would. I am in Phoenix until the 25th, if this is going to cause a problem maybe we should swith the mailing order around. Let me know what you think.

Henare, I could send my address here in Phoenix?

When would you estimate the package would make it's way to me? I will be away for 9 days in early April.

Maybe 2 people per week, although colocated ones may g a little faster. I'd guess about 5 weeks for your turn, right when you come home and pick up your mail :ninja:

The notes arrived in Az today, and have been signed. I will get them mailed out to tiff tomorrow, and post the tracking number.

very nice notes here. Some creative folks in coinPeople, and the foreign notes are interesting.

I hope they get here before I leave on my long long trip.

When are you leaving for your trip?

If it's needed I can send a modified mailing list to catch up with the package.

Updated. Thanks for the timely info. I'm not sure about everyone else but I get a nice warm fuzzy knowing where the notes are.

:ninja:

Signed, Sealed, Delivered.

Jorg should be getting it Monday.

Got it, I'll get this out on Wednesday

Archived