CoinPeople.com

Short Snorter 2006

Art

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and received Wednesday. But I have been ill, so I didn't get a chance to let you folks know. I will get each dog to mess with a note, I mean I will sign them and get them mailed by Monday.  :ninja:

Glad to hear that they arrived safely. Sorry you were under the weather. Hope your feeling better. Say hello the Mike and the Labs for me.

PM from Rodney. The Snorters haven't shown up yet.

Labmom checked the USPS site and all they show is the package being received for shipment. Nothing after that. I don't think that that's a good sign. :ninja:

Notes arrived today safe'n'sound, signed and will be forwarded to Art tomorrow.

Notes arrived today safe'n'sound, signed and will be forwarded to Art tomorrow.

Thanks for the update. I'm ready. .....

You are absolute last. The order list is on page 5 of this thread. The notes should be on their way back to me. From here they go to Canada and then to Europe. Back to me and then to you and back to me for distribution.

Art,

USPS has'em now. Sent from good ole' Nac around 2:30 PM. Of course, 'Insured' for the requested amount.

If you collect stamps, the new Priority stamp is a beaut. It has a hologram on it.

Jay

Art,

USPS has'em now.  Sent from good ole' Nac around 2:30 PM.  Of course, 'Insured' for the requested amount.

Great, this is going wel :ninja:

If you collect stamps, the new Priority stamp is a beaut.  It has a hologram on it.

Jay

I wouldn't mind seeing one of those

Art,

USPS has'em now.  Sent from good ole' Nac around 2:30 PM.  Of course, 'Insured' for the requested amount.

If you collect stamps, the new Priority stamp is a beaut.  It has a hologram on it.

Jay

Terrific. I'll be looking forward to their arrival.

ccg - what's the best way to ship them to you? Registered? Priority Express?

Trantor 3:

Follow this url to see the USPS website images of the Priority and Express mail stamps.

http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ser...22851&langId=-1

Click on 'View large image' to see the stamps better.

Unfortunately, the hologram does not show up. On the $4.05 Priority Mail stamp, the hologram is of a large "X" in the lower left corner of the stamp.

The image is of an X-15 being the US' first 'spaceship' flown in the late 1950's and early 1960's.

To anybody else, yes, I know this may seem a bit OT; however, I first collected stamps 'way back in 1956 and have an affection for them still. I will not use a postage meter if I can avoid it. In one sense, paper money collecting is like stamp collecting except that the image size is so much bigger. HA! HA!

Jay

I wouldn't mind seeing one of those

I'll send the stamp on to you when the package arrive. Better yet, I'll include the stamp with the SSnorters when I send them to you t sign.

Trantor 3:

Follow this url to see the USPS website images of the Priority and Express mail stamps.

http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ser...22851&langId=-1

Click on 'View large image' to see the stamps better.

Thanks Jay.

When I was a young kid, I collected stamps too, and had quite a bit older ones, due to some family members who donated (parts of ) their collections.

In the 1980's I kinda lost insterest in them, becasue theDutch postal service started issuing commem stamps for almost everything, it became too hard (and expensive for a student) to keep up.

In the end I focused on coins , but due to the countless trades with members here on CP, who sent the coins in envelopes with stamps, my interest in stamps woke up again.

I'll send the stamp on to you when the package arrive. Better yet, I'll include the stamp with the SSnorters when I send them to you t sign.

Thanks Art :ninja:

I have the snorter package. Haven't opened it yet. But I will. Also haven't heard from ccg on the best way to mail it to Canada.

Archived