CoinPeople.com

Short Snorter 2006

Art

Three emails to the German postal folks and not a single reply. I'm assuming that they are gone. I have created some ebay searches to scan for the notes.

I'll start a different thread and post the scans of the notes before they were sent off to Europe and disappeared. I'm terribly sorry that this happened.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Banivechi

Trantor_3

Sir Sisu

Spain_number1

Parish, Dave

Art

This is the list of Short Snorterites who have yet to receive the package for signing. If you wish to receive the package, I will need a PM confirming this along with a valid and sustainable address to which US mail can be delivered. The package will be shipped from Florida to Europe registered with signature required, and should be shipped from participants to others in the same manner. When the package is to be returned to the US, it should be shipped Registered with signature required. I hope that everyone can agree to this. The potential loss is too great to for a repeat performance.

I will send the package off as soon as possible and will catch it up with the mailing list when each person has confirmed.

Thanks for your cooperation.

These are the original folks who were in Short Snorter 06.

Banivechi

Trantor_3

Sir Sisu

Spain_number1

Parish, Dave

So far I have only gotten responses to the completion part of the program from T_3, Sir Sisu, and Spain_number1. The snorters are in the air on their way to T_3. Quick responses would be appreciated.

These are the original folks who were in Short Snorter 06.

Banivechi

Trantor_3

Sir Sisu

Spain_number1

Parish, Dave

So far I have only gotten responses to the completion part of the program from T_3, Sir Sisu, and Spain_number1. The snorters are in the air on their way to T_3. Quick responses would be appreciated.

Keep on 'em Art :ninja:

The Short Snorters are now in the vault of the local post office, I can pick them up tomorrow ;)

A vault? I'm impressed by the Netherland's postal security.

We only have a guy that drinks Koskenkorva that stops people with the horrendous stench of his breath. :ninja:

A vault? I'm impressed by the Netherland's postal security.

We only have a guy that drinks Koskenkorva that stops people with the horrendous stench of his breath. :ninja:

Will you notice that if you've had koskenkorva yourself???

I've been a night out in Finland and I don't think there was a single person who didn't drink at least 5 or 6 shots of koskenkorva....

Oh, yes! Thanks God! (and German Post too!)

Good to hear that they did not get lost. :ninja: By the way, international tracking does not work with all countries. For example, if you mail a registered letter (Einschreiben/Recommandé) from Germany, using Deutsche Post, cross-border tracking is possible for ten countries only. These include e.g. Canada, but not the US.

For any destination beyond Germany and those ten, all I can find out via online tracking is that the letter left the "realm" of Deutsche Post. That even applies to the Benelux countries ...

Christian

I need to make one of those visited countries maps for my Banc EireAnnais note :ninja:

At least she gets to visit Finland! Wish I could soon, but I think Japan is going to be my last country gone to, and the next visited since I did not see enough back in April.

If you make it out to Kyoto-shi, send greetings to my cousin please.

I will have these out on Monday. I have my first exam tomorrow and have been studying for it. Trying to wind down here before I hit the hay. I have not even got around to opening the package. ;)

Final notice. I have not received confirmation from anyone else that they want to receive the notes and are capable of receiving Registered Mail - something that can be tracked - and are willing to send them on in the same manner. If you are still on the list and want to participate and can meet these conditions (for the safety of the notes), please pm me.

• 3 weeks later...

No recent updates. The notes should be somewhere between Alfonso and ScottishMoney on the next to last leg of their journey.

Archived