CoinPeople.com

Short Snorter 2006

Art

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The ShortSnorters have arrived safely. On my next day off, I will scan them for the CoinPeople website and then package them and return them to their original owners. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this another successful ShortSnorter project. I really treasure mine and hope others feel the same.

If your mailing information has changed please send me a PM with the corrections to insure your notes are returned without problem.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
What is the latest info on when the distribution will be??

I have been waiting until I have some time off to get them done. It takes quite a bit of time to package each note and do the addressing and such. Couple that with Christmas prep and a general tendency toward procrastination and you get ------ walla! Sometime next week.

Better to delay than send them with the Christmas rush and wonder where they went for weeks on end. :ninja:

That's what I was thinking. With the Christmas rush of mail still going on, I'd wait until after the New Year.

Doesn't bother me one bit! At least I know the note will get here.

Update please. . . .

Nothing to update. Sometime this week I'll get them repackaged and shipped back to their original "owners".

Archived