CoinPeople.com

Hockey 25c giveaway

Sorry I haven't been around, just finished a 50 page marketing report, and I've got a ten-pager econ report due in a week's time, so I probably won't really be around here for another little while.

Anyways, I managed to pick up some hockey quarters today, and I'll do a draw for them sometime Friday night.

To enter, post the name of the team who you hope will win the Stanley Cup this year (ie. "Canucks")

Good luck!

Since the Blue Jackets didn't even have a chance to make the playoffs...again, I want the Sabres now, since it is my parents favorite team. And, I have wanted one of those quarters since they came out, albeit not that long ago, but I still think they are really cool. So, thanks for the chance.

Sorry I haven't been around, just finished a 50 page marketing report, and I've got a ten-pager econ report due in a week's time, so I probably won't really be around here for another little while.

Anyways, I managed to pick up some hockey quarters today, and I'll do a draw for them sometime Friday night.

To enter, post the name of the team who you hope will win the Stanley Cup this year (ie. "Canucks")

Good luck!

"Canucks"

Folk. The Blackhawks didn't even come close to getting into the play-offs.

The Penguins and Thrashers have been eliminated.

Its not a matter of hope as far as I'm concerned...........The BUFFALO Sabres will win the cup.

And he's not biased at all. :ninja:

Archived