Guest Aidan Work

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dave,

Great set, don't you just love money from Nepal. They are inexpensive to get and nice to look at. It is pretty neat how they took out the king and put in the mountain.

Yeah, they are pretty cool notes. I'm surprised that they have removed the king as well, but I agree that the mountain is a good replacement.

Beautiful notes. I have a few Canadian $2 notes but nothing from that series. The colors are super. Singapore notes very nice. Colors and flowers are great.

Oi, I haven't bought much in the way of currency lately. I've been buying medieval to late American colonial documents though. I just got several French legal notations from the 1600's and an post-incunable leaf/single folio from The New Digest for/of Justinian from 1525. Not currency, but paper/vellum and fun. :ninja:

Oi, I haven't bought much in the way of currency lately. I've been buying medieval to late American colonial documents though. I just got several French legal notations from the 1600's and an post-incunable leaf/single folio from The New Digest for/of Justinian from 1525. Not currency, but paper/vellum and fun. :ninja:

I certainly would like to see those!

Dave