CoinPeople.com

Congrats to LostDutchman Rare Coins!

thedeadpoint

You've got a new home! Can't wait to see the pics! :ninja:

Congrats!

I saw that on the newsletter too. Congrats LD I hope the move goes smoothly and I hope you add some more world coins to your online site when you find time. You always have quality pieces and although I haven't much money at the moment I'd love to look through what you have.

I saw that on the newsletter too. Congrats LD I hope the move goes smoothly and I hope you add some more world coins to your online site when you find time. You always have quality pieces and although I haven't much money at the moment I'd love to look through what you have.

Ditto. You're building quite a nice reputation.

Is this a new home for LDRC or a new home for Matt and his bride? Congrats either way!

New home for LDRC!

After 25 years in the same location your favorite coin store has outgrown it's current location! We are expanding our operation to a location 3 times larger and a much more modern building. Our new location is directly across the street from out current location and will be located at 4983 N. Franklin Rd. Our first day in the new location will be Monday Feb. 16th. The phone number and website will remain the same of course but the new location will enable us to offer many more services to our customers. We will be offering coin grading and investing seminars in the next several months. We will also be offering our massive reference library to our customers at no cost! Make sure to check out our website www.ldrcoins.com for updates!

Matt Dinger

Lost Dutchman Rare Coins

I have been soooo busy!

Thanks everyone!! I really apprecieate it!

Jeff its a home for Matt and his bride.... and in about 7 months, little baby Matt... haha! the next generation of coin people!

If you have ever been into the old store... you would know this new store was like moving from a cardboard box to the Waldorf Estoria.

PICS!

as you come in the front door.

206k6qv.jpg

2wovi4n.jpg

where we buy stuff

2ebub1j.jpg

Our wonderful new shipping area... (its not my desk anymore!!!!!!)

330a7m9.jpg

Beautiful place Matt, modern, well lit and very roomy. Hopefully there is a BIG safe in the back room.

If I ever find myself in Indianapolis definitely count on a visit.

Wow, very nice sir! And congratulations on your new coming appraiser! We look forward to seeing pictures of you and your newest member! Good luck, and as I've said... If I am in Indiana, I'll be stopping by! :ninja:

Sincerely,

Kristofer

Archived