CoinPeople.com

Hello I'm The Unc

Uncle Charlie

:ninja:;);) Welcome to the forum, what do you collect?

He clearly collects fans. ;) Welcome.

Hello all you guys, what do I collect? Well I have a soft spot for Morgan Dollars. That's not all I like fans too, just like Kristofer said. By the way Kristofer I've seen you around CP forums a lot, are you somebody special?

Anyway I promised you guys drinks..... unfortunately I can't physically hand you a Kool refreshment, so... I got the next

best thing!! Imaginative Kool Aid Drinks!!

Here's how to enjoy: Visualize a nice crystal jug.... now see that it is filled with Kool red liquid... not just any

liquid, Kool Aid liquid... that's right folks... real kooool!! and savorable with hint of tangy taste.... mmmmmm

delicous, refreshing, reviving, and totally kool.

Hope you enjoyed your drink! :ninja:

Welcome to the CP forum Uncle Charlie.

Let's hear it for orange juice, bananas and red seedless grapes.

And Yoo-Hoo! :ninja:

We dont have Cool-Aid in Europe, would love to give it a try someday though.

Thinking now, I'm wondering if the Irn-Bru 32 advert was slightly inspired by Cool Aid's. WAKEYY WAKEYYY! *click* Though Irn-Bru is famed for its bizzare advertising so it may just be a coincidence. There where complaints that this ad was "too aggressive", while it was being investigated the company redubbed the advert so the bird was really posh and over polite, same video footage though! :ninja:

Oh and this is probably the most famous of all their ads, this was actually banned. It used to crack me up every time.

We dont have Cool-Aid in Europe, would love to give it a try someday though.

Thinking now, I'm wondering if the Irn-Bru 32 advert was slightly inspired by Cool Aid's. WAKEYY WAKEYYY! *click* Though Irn-Bru is famed for its bizzare advertising so it may just be a coincidence. There where complaints that this ad was "too aggressive", while it was being investigated the company redubbed the advert so the bird was really posh and over polite, same video footage though! :ninja:

Oh and this is probably the most famous of all their ads, this was actually banned. It used to crack me up every time.

Reminds me of Red Bull. Now those ads are about as risque as they get in america

Intresting topic guys, thought you'd never bring up things like frozen Kool-aid, bannanas, red seedless grapes, Wackey comercials, and singing shaving women. I think you guy are really bring up the most exoitic of subjects, but why not focus on the main thing here. I want to let you all have an exclusive first chance to have my hello to you by drinking mouth watering Kool-Aid!!(imaginative)

watermelon_boat.jpg

Intresting topic guys, thought you'd never bring up things like frozen Kool-aid, bannanas, red seedless grapes, Wackey comercials, and singing shaving women. I think you guy are really bring up the most exoitic of subjects, but why not focus on the main thing here. I want to let you all have an exclusive first chance to have my hello to you by drinking mouth watering Kool-Aid!!(imaginative)

watermelon_boat.jpg

Do you work for Kool Aid btw? :ninja:

A warm welcome to you from me, this time it's not a pretend one! ;)

Clive.

That's OK, neither am I. Just sounded like a happy place to be ;). Then we can move it to the new member forum.

I really don't know.... after all whoever said I was insane. I'm just a good guy w/ a Kool-Aid jug.

Nothing more, nothing less. Plus I love coin collecting! :ninja:

Archived