CoinPeople.com

Got my Canadian Quarter from Tiff

Got my Breast Cancer Awareness Quarter (or whatever it is called) today! Thank you very much, Tiff. :ninja: I cannot tell when it was mailed since the stamp did not get stamped, but I have the impression that this one made it to Germany extremely fast ...

Dankeschön!

Christian

Got my Breast Cancer Awareness Quarter (or whatever it is called) today! Thank you very much, Tiff. :lol:  I cannot tell when it was mailed since the stamp did not get stamped, but I have the impression that this one made it to Germany extremely fast ...

Dankeschön!

Christian

:ninja: I mailed them on Tuesday I think..

Got my Breast Cancer Awareness Quarter (or whatever it is called) today! Thank you very much, Tiff. :lol:  I cannot tell when it was mailed since the stamp did not get stamped, but I have the impression that this one made it to Germany extremely fast ...

Dankeschön!

Christian

:ninja:

Wow, I'm closer but you got it faster.... I didn't receive it yet

Mine turned up today--it takes a week to cross four states, but only four days to cross two half-continents and an ocean. Gotta love it. :ninja:

This is also the first 2006 coin I've gotten this year... and it's not even my own country's. Yeesh.

Thanks again, Tiff!

Got the Breast Awareness 25cts from you, today! Thanks Tiff. Especially of interest to me as my sister had breast cancer,but has been in remission for the last 2 years! Things look good. Strangely, she lives in Canada. Can't wait to tell her!! :ninja:

Archived