CoinPeople.com

eBay coupons for March and April

Guest 50cents

Guest 50cents

10% coupon off your next purchase up to $25 in March. C-MARCH2006CAT

$20 off purchase of $100 or more for Technology product purchase in April.

C-APR2006TECH

$10 off on your next fashion purshase of $50 or more in April. C-APR2006FASHION

Here are the actual dates they are good until

10% off when using Paypal

Coupon Code: C-MAR2006ANNIV

Expires: 3/31/2006

10% off order

Coupon Code: c-march2006cat

Expires: 3/31/2006

$10 off $50+ order for fashion items

Coupon Code: c-apr2006fashion

Expires: 4/30/2006

$20 off $100+ tech item order. Valid: 4/16 - 4/30

Coupon Code: c-apr2006tech

Expires: 4/30/2006

I've never used one, can someone please tell me how to use it? Is it valid for any order from any seller?

50cents did not put it in the title specifically this time as he has in the past, but I believe these are coupons for eBay purchases made using Paypal. So when you go to the checkout on eBay and the price is listed with shipping, there is a small field that asks if you will be using a coupon -check yes and then when you contine to Paypal there will be a field where you can copy/paste the code.

C-MAR2006ANNIV did not work.

c-march2006cat did work and saved me $1.40. That covered the required insurance on top of the $5 shipping.......really wanted the coin BAD. Still paid under what it would cost to just have it regraded.

I think I am going to blow up. When I tried to use these coupons on my purchases, probably because I am not in the US, the coupons did not work - I was given the message that it is not meant for my account. To add to the insult, my card was rejected - only to repeat the whole process later without the coupon process, and so I guess it is related to what account and card you have. Great job scambay.

Guest 50cents

eBay got smart since Christmas for the coupons are only working on some paypal accounts. When I posted them I figure they would work on all paypal accounts (like Christmas). Sorry, I guess ebay lost some money at Christmas.

Archived