CoinPeople.com

Latest from circulation...

Abish

The swedish riksbank will soon release a new 1000-note. It will the first note ever to contain a brand new securityfeature. The note is TOP SECRET at present, but now on thursday 27:th I'll be going to Crane, Tumbabruket, the company that prints the swedish notes among others, and get the new feature and other printing techniques explained to me.

It's a part of my job!! I'm the manager of a small anticounterfeit training team...

Tell U all about it later

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I was thinking yesterday as I held my wallet that I hadn't looked through my bills in a while checking for serial numbers, series, and stars. I had a feeling there was a star in there. I have only found 2 or 3 before in my life but I just had that feeling. Sure enough, a star note. Nothing too special but I'll keep it. I just think its hilarious that I had that hunch. Good thing I had it then and not after I spent it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Today I got four 50 euro bills from an ATM in Toledo. Crisp notes, and even better, four times the same short code, and -- four consecutive serial numbers! V28...706, V28...715, V28...724, V28...733. (The last digit is a checksum.) Too bad I may have to spend them soon, hehe.

Christian

• 1 month later...