• F-12
    • F-15
    • VF-20
    • VF-25
    • VF-30
    • VF-35
    • EF-40
    • EF-45

This is a coin I picked up at a show last week. Sorry the pictures are not the best but I'm learning.

Obv.jpg

Rev.jpg

So what do you think it is? It has a grade on the 2x2 which I will post later this week to see how many agree with it (personally I do).

My dos centavos...

I could go F12 with the coin if I could see all of Liberty since it has a lot of the details of a Fine. I can't see Liberty in the pic, though, so I went VG10 as I would be shocked if there aren't at least 3 letters showing.

I can't see Liberty in the pic, though, so I went VG10 as I would be shocked if there aren't at least 3 letters showing.

No Liberty although I "think" a little bit of the L is showing. Can't find my loupe so it is hard to tell.

The coin had a grade of VG on it. Personally I gave it a VG-10 before even noticing the VG on the card. The reverse was great while obverse was so-so. If the reverse was similar then the coin would not have came home with me. Not bad for $7.50 if I do say so.

The reverse looks MUCH better than what the picture shows. Kind of had a problem with that side. Obverse is, well, what you see!

• 2 weeks later...

Check it now BigAndy. I forgot I had crappy pictures of that so I replced the old pictures with new scans. Shows up much better.

BTW that is not a scratch across her face, it's on the 2x2.

Archived