CoinPeople.com

The "I'm back" giveaway-pm me if you want 1

Hello Folks;

After a considerable time of absence/abstinence, I am back, just sold off a lot of my Military items not too long ago, and re-stocked to my ears in Canadian coins, including some rare pieces. Just pm me with your address and I'll send out a 2005 Canadian year of the veteran new issue bu quarter, fresh from the roll, limit of 1 per person(although I snagged a few rolls. Thanks and hello again to all those who knew me before I tumbled away from the coin world, and to those who don't know me, Well, hello :ninja:

got any more military stuff for sale?????? lol!! Welcome back! Glad to have ya!

None for sale, looking for more to add to my growing collection, will always consider trading coins for Military items of interest, especially German and Canadian material. I have everything from 50 cent coins to $500+ coins, mostly Canadian stuff.

Hey Franz - have been wondering how you were faring. Sure don't envy yer backlog of email, trades, contest payoffs etc. CP more like itself with you online again, however. Bestest - Ken

Hey Franz - have been wondering how you were faring. Sure don't envy yer backlog of email, trades, contest payoffs etc. CP more like itself with you online again, however. Bestest - Ken

Hi Ken;

I seem to have had an unusual strain of insanity mixed with alzheimers, which prevented me from tapping into my memory bank; Perhaps it was the metal plate in my head picking up unwanted radio waves ;) On a serious note, it is good to be back, and yes, I have a substantial backlog of stuff to do, that I may need a reminder on from the folks whom I still owe etc. Regardless,

"IIIIII'MMMMMMM BAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK" :ninja:

Archived