CoinPeople.com

Found in The Coinstar Reject Bin Thread

Scottishmoney

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found an 84 canadian dime and a Nascar token and one Lucky Day ;) I was behind a guy who had a shoebox full of pennie's and about the last 4 $ worth he said,It won't take these and I'm in a hurry,You can havem' :ninja: and being me.I thought OMG If I hit the jackpot how will i ever find him to give his half!

I did find an 83 that look's promising but still not sure! LoL But was worth it to know there are nice people left...LoL

;)

Thank God for coinstar!! ;)

6 cents Canada 2008 penny 1959 nickel

200 Colones Costa Rica

9 cents Euro Germany and Ireland

1/2 Franc 1984 + a haord of Various coins (France)

2.50 Peso (mexico)

50 cent Singapore

2006 Asian Games Coins Dirhams and Riyals (Qatar) one of our boys came home from war and made a deposit, i made the withdrawal

very nice, had a look on the coinstar website to see if we have em here, and we do, i'll be checking them when i can, where is the reject tray?

:ninja: The rejection bin is right around where your right knee would be when you are adding coins......LoL Only way I know to describe it correctly....LoL ;)

25 cents Belize 2000 <----- more spendin money

50 cents Canada 1999 August, 2006

1.11 in Euro (Italia)

12 pence Great Britain 1991 2006 (2)

5 pence Channel Islands (Jersey)

and an update on the lost coin, it was claimed got a $25 check for finding the coin

Congrats on the $25 reward. I think you did the right thing and I'm glad that you were rewarded for it. :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
Where and how do you guys find these coins? I never look at the machines for and slots, etc., do you open up the machines?

There is a reject slot at about knee level where the coins the machine dissed get dumped, a lot of people apparently don't check that slot and it is right in front of the machine.

I have heard though that there are some machines that do not have an external reject slot, that all rejects are kept in the machine - so you don't get them back! Adding to the ripoff of using the machines apparently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 silver beauties today i wish i could post some pics of the coins but my camera stinks when shooting up close

all the pics see here are good dont know you guys do it

1906 1/2 Mark Germany Mint mark (A) XF-AU 3.00-20.00

1994 20 centavos Phillipines 1945 AU-UNC mint mark D 1.00 (very small black tarnish spot to the left of "OF" in United States of America

1966 50 cents Bahamas EF - Price BV

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...