Scottishmoney

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I saw them in a darkened reject slot at the Meijers store, I thought oh - five Canadian 10 cent coins, not an unusual find and welcome all the while - especially after another mini-drought of finds.

DSC03201.jpg

I swiped them quickly from the reject slot and looked at the edges quickly on the way to the parking lot and pretty much confirmed from the edges that indeed I had five Canadians.

However when I got home and pulled them from my pocket and looked at them, I quickly noticed only four of them were legal immigrants - one of them is a citizen of the USA - a 70 year old citizen in silver!

DSC03208.jpg

Inasmuch as my lousy camera(Sony) will permit me to photograph them - it is a 1940-D Merc. Welcome home intrepid traveler.

'Twas one of those good karma goes around days. While I was at the grocery store to buy bread to feed the army, my change - one cent - got stuck in the coin return chute. I kind of swatted the return chute to free the coin and it was a veritable slot machine payout. There was about several hours worth of change stuck up in there - and apparently nobody complained or did anything. All I wanted was my penny, so I handed the rest of the payout to the clerk there. Then passing by the Coinstar machine was my legitimate payout a 1970 quarter.

• 2 weeks later...

ill gotten ganis part 2

Aruba 3 .05c = (0.15)

East Caribbean States .01 .05 (2) .10 (3) .25 (2) 1 Dollar = (1.91)

European Union .01 (1) .02 (4) .05 (2) .20 (1) = (0.34)

Neth. Antillies .01 (6) .05 (2) .10 (3) .25 (2) = (.96)

Nicaraqua .50 (1) 1 Cordoba (2) = 2.50

Venezuela .05 New Centimo 2007