CoinPeople.com

Who will be the first?

Who will be the first to offer some nice numismatic object for sale on the new board? I thought it might be me, but decided I am still in "just purchase" mode, maybe a sell mode will come along soon! Anyone got any nice Canadian stuff for sale? Large cents maybe?

Who will be the first to offer some nice numismatic object for sale on the new board? I thought it might be me, but decided I am still in "just purchase" mode, maybe a sell mode will come along soon! Anyone got any nice Canadian stuff for sale? Large cents maybe?

Sucky thing about this, 30 day rule. I have to sell about 90% of my collection over the next 6-7 months so we can return to Ukraine - for you guessed it...Another 30 day rule.

I HATE 30 DAYS. !

Steps down from soapbox. :ninja:

I think Stujoe addressed this rule in another post. I just can't find it right now. Maybe someone who's better with search can locate it.

:ninja:

Grr... if you had any Russian coins for offer, I would most probably fallen for it... :ninja:

I probably cannot get enough out of the Russian collection that I would bother to sell it. Most are going to be Scottish, British, European minors. I have a load of USA stuff, mostly colonial banknotes too.

But maybe not...

Won't go into details. Just think stupid government.

So get those things up!  I wanna see them.  We all have the green light.

Looks like I maybe keeping them for awhile :ninja: I was hoping to sell them so we could go back to Ukraine, things with the government are very iffy right now. So I will write to Ms. Timoshenko and she what she will do.