CoinPeople.com

Address giveaway...ENDED.

Did i get it right? Just by telling you my adress, i get something for free? ;)

This is a very NICE PLACE ;)

"...A very, very 'NICE PLACE,' with two cats in the yard, life used to be so hard..."

Can't keep from giggling I'm so happy to be back! PM sent and, as usual, thanks, you ARE the GREAT BUNNY! :ninja:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew, I made it! Thanks Tiff, PM on the way, as soon as I find out where everything is now.

I also have to renew all the address, but this time will get a supplemental god ole paper address book, just in case :ninja:

Holy Moly. I have to stop being so generous! ;):ninja:

Seriously for the most part everyone's stuff will be going out tonight, some went out last night. There's a few I have to wait until I get the correct mailing supplies.

My saved box is 70% full.  :ninja:  Seems you get less save space than on the old CP.

Seems so, yes. On the other hand, this software has a nifty archiving feature: In your Control Panel, try "Archive Messages". Select Inbox and/or Outbox, date range, file format, etc., and a few seconds later you get the requested file via e-mail. That file will, unlike the messages stored here, not be accessible from any computer, of course. But other than that, I like the idea :-)

Christian