CoinPeople.com

Address giveaway...ENDED.

I lost all my saved addresses. I like to keep them on hand for quick sending of contest prizes, giveaways, and purchases.

So, PM me your address and I will send you a little something. I stop it when I have what I need.

There's plenty of coins/notes in the prize bag still so, whatever you get will be a surprise.

Oh and make a post in this thread so I can keep easy track of who I have please.

Thanks.

:ninja:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't have my address :ninja:

... ya' want it ???

I lost all my saved addresses.  I like to keep them on hand for quick sending of contest prizes, giveaways, and purchases.

So, PM me your address and I will send you a little something.  I stop it when I have what I need. 

There's plenty of coins/notes in the prize bag still so, whatever you get will be a surprise.

Oh and make a post in this thread so I can keep easy track of who I have please.

Thanks.

Ok , pm coming

I lost all my saved addresses.  I like to keep them on hand for quick sending of contest prizes, giveaways, and purchases.

So, PM me your address and I will send you a little something.  I stop it when I have what I need. 

Thanks.

Did i get it right? Just by telling you my adress, i get something for free? ;)

This is a very nice place ;)