CoinPeople.com

Stujoe in the NEWS!!!

Tiffibunny

Great! I would just (if it's possible to edit the press release) fix the domain name in the headline and the very last line. This "structured directory" itself, with some interactive features, is sure a neat and promising idea. :ninja:

Christian

Great! I would just (if it's possible to edit the press release) fix the domain name in the headline and the very last line. This "structured directory" itself, with some interactive features, is sure a neat and promising idea. :ninja:

Christian

Thanks! I must have proofread it 5 times but I missed that twice! ;) Thnaks for the catch. I fixed it up.

Hehe, today I signed in, and immediately "ruined" my interface. After the registration I got to some weird looking screen where it says WSN Links in the upper left corner. Will have to find out whether that has anything to do with my switching the Template Set option to "multilingual" instead of "default". Dum dee dum ... :ninja: Stay tuned while I play with the prefs again.

Christian

Guest Stujoe
Hehe, today I signed in, and immediately "ruined" my interface. After the registration I got to some weird looking screen where it says WSN Links in the upper left corner. Will have to find out whether that has anything to do with my switching the Template Set option to "multilingual" instead of "default". Dum dee dum ...  ;)  Stay tuned while I play with the prefs again.

Christian

Ooops. That is probably my bad. I think I was supposed to take the multilingual template out of there after the upgrade because I only have the english language dictionary installed. ;) You are a good tester, though...breaking it on the first try! :ninja: Please let me know if you find anything else.

I think I was supposed to take the multilingual template out of there after the upgrade because I only have the english language dictionary installed. :ninja:

Guess that is what I get for playing with the settings even before actually being registered. ;) I set it back to "default", and now things work fine ...

Christian

Ha, ha! I already have his autograph.

Hey, Stubie, I'll take care of the cattery (clean the boxes, feed, water, medicate, bathe, groom, etc.) :ninja:

Will your mansion be conventional or built in the trees?

Archived