CoinPeople.com

Ben Franklin Sell Out

Guest Stujoe

We shipped the items listed below today. 

Thank you for shopping at the United States Mint Online

Items included in this shipment: 

1. BEN FRANKLIN "FOUNDING FATHER" SLVR UNC (BN4) Qty : 1 

2. BEN FRANKLIN "FOUNDING FATHER" SLVR PRF (BN3) Qty : 1 

3. BEN FRANKLIN "SCIENTIST" SLVR PRF COIN (BN1) Qty : 1 

4. BEN FRANKLIN "SCIENTIST" SLVR UNC COIN (BN2) Qty : 1

:ninja:

Flipping thru channels last nite. Saw coin network selling icg first day issue ms70 for 249$ (Correct me if wrong, up or down price.) . I think the most insulting thing was they kept repeating silver has risen so much. They seemed like everyone needed to buy them because of silver content. :ninja:

Flipping thru channels last nite. Saw coin network selling icg first day issue ms70 for 249$ (Correct me if wrong, up or down price.) . I think the most insulting thing was they kept repeating silver has risen so much. They seemed like everyone needed to buy them because of silver content.  :ninja:

You are right, and Shop at Home was selling theirs (not first day issue) NGC MS and PF-70's for $299 and they are saying all the time how the price of silver and gold is skyrocketing and they are still keeping their prices so low. Those darn shysters!

:lol::cry:

You are right, and Shop at Home was selling theirs (not first day issue) NGC MS and PF-70's for $299 and they are saying all the time how the price of silver and gold is skyrocketing and they are still keeping their prices so low.  Those darn shysters!

:ninja:  :lol:

And here I just ordered all 4 of them from the mint at half the price of their one. :cry:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived