CoinPeople.com

Pick The Superbowl Teams & Winner

What ya gotta do here is pick The AFC and NFC teams that will play in the Superbowl in Febuary. Then you have to guess who will win. For those of you not familiar with NFL Football I will list the teams.

The Remaining AFC teams are: (Pick One)

New England Patriots

Denver Broncos

Pittsburgh Steelers

Indianapolis Colts

The Remaining NFC teams are: (Pick One)

Washington Redskins

Seattle Seahawks

Carolina Panthers

Chicago Bears

The games this weekend are:

Divisional Playoffs

Saturday, January 14

4:30 p.m. on FOX -- Washington (11-6) at Seattle (13-3)

8:00 p.m. on CBS -- New England (11-6) at Denver (13-3)

Sunday, January 15

1:00 p.m. on CBS -- Pittsburgh (12-5) at Indianapolis (14-2)

4:30 p.m. on FOX -- Carolina (12-5) at Chicago (11-5)

The two winning AFC teams will play against eachother and the two winning NFC teams will play Sunday the 22nd. The winners of those two games will go to the superbowl... That is your first mission, who will win those two games?

Sunday, January 22

3:00 p.m. on CBS -- AFC Championship Game

6:30 p.m. on FOX -- NFC Championship Game

Then the Superbowl will be on Feb 5th. Who will win it?

Super Bowl XL

Sunday, February 5

Ford Field, Detroit, Mich.

6:00 p.m. on ABC

As a tie breaker give me the score of the superbowl champs without going over. (For example if the score is 21 and someone guesses 17 and someone 22 the 17 would win, further away but didnt go over)

Entries must be posted before 4:30 p.m on Sat jan 14th. Get those guesses in!

The prize will be anounced later. Good Luck Everyone!

:ninja:

-Bobby

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chicago Bears vs. New England Patriots.

Bears Win 46-10.

It is Destiny. :ninja:

Right teams --- wrong scores

Pats take it 21-17

Well, the Indianpolis Colts must win because I'm from Indiana.

Who to beat, who to beat...Seattle Seahawks sound like sissies :ninja:.

The score?!? My daughter will be 24 on the 19th.

There you have it, the purest, most logical guess:

The Colts take Seattle 24 to 19. ;)

OK, in mostly random order this is what we have so far:<table border=2><tr><td align=center><b>Player</b></td><td align=center><b>Winning Team</b></td><td align=center><b>Losing Team</b></td><td align=center><b>Winning Teams<br>Score</b></td></tr><tr><td align=center>BobbyCoin</td><td align=center>Chicago Bears</td><td align=center>New England Patriots</td><td align=center>*</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Stujoe</td><td align=center>Chicago Bears<br>(Destiny)</td><td align=center>New England Patriots</td><td align=center>46</td></tr><tr><td align=center>jtryka </td><td align=center>Chicago Bears</td><td align=center>Indianapolis Colts</td><td align=center>17</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Art :ninja:</td><td align=center>New England Patriots</td><td align=center>Chicago Bears</td><td align=center>21</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Sir Sisu (?)</td><td align=center>New England Patriots</td><td align=center>Carolina Panthers</td><td align=center>24</td></tr><tr><td align=center>stu62</td><td align=center>New England Patriots</td><td align=center>Seattle Seahawks</td><td align=center>24</td></tr><tr><td align=center>WildJon</td><td align=center>Seattle Seahawks</td><td align=center>Carolina Panthers</td><td align=center>17</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Kat</td><td align=center>Indianapolis Colts</td><td align=center>Seattle Seahawks</td><td align=center>24</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Brett</td><td align=center>Indianapolis Colts</td><td align=center>Seattle Seahawks</td><td align=center>28</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Dockwalliper</td><td align=center>Indianapolis Colts</td><td align=center>Seattle Seahawks</td><td align=center>31</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Trantor_3</td><td align=center>Indianapolis Colts</td><td align=center>Seattle Seahawks</td><td align=center>27</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Burks (?)</td><td align=center>Indianapolis Colts</td><td align=center>Chicago Bears</td><td align=center>31</td></tr><tr><td align=center>jlueke</td><td align=center>Indianapolis Colts</td><td align=center>Chicago Bears</td><td align=center>34</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Kboy</td><td align=center>Indianapolis Colts</td><td align=center>Washington Redskins</td><td align=center>34</td></tr><tr><td align=center>BiggAndyy (?)</td><td align=center>Pittsburgh Steelers</td><td align=center>Chicago Bears</td><td align=center>30</td></tr><tr><td align=center>SugarCheryl</td><td align=center>Denver Broncos</td><td align=center>Seattle Seahawks</td><td align=center>27</td></tr></table><br>Everyone doublecheck your picks on this table and let me know if I goofed!<br><br>There is a couple of you with (?) next to your name, please double check your votes as I have them and make cure they are correct. Please post if it is correct or corrections if needed.<br><br>Entries are still open! Make those pics!<br><br>-Bobby

And becasue Im bored... Ill make a playoff Tree!<br><br><table border=1><tr><td><b>Divisional Playoffs</b></td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr><td><b>AFC</b></td><td></td><td></td></tr><tr><td>New England at Denver</td><td><b>Conference Championships</b></td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Pittsburgh at Indianapolis</td><td>AFC Championship Game</td><td><b>The SuperBowl</b></td></tr><tr><td><b>NFC</b></td><td></td><td>NFL Championship Game</td></tr><tr><td>Washington at Seattle</td><td>NFC Championship Game</td><td></td></tr><tr><td>Carolina at Chicago</td><td></td><td></td></tr></table><br>No one picked denver so far, interesting. I had to make Denver Purple cuz I ran out of colors :ninja:<br><br>-Bobby

Archived