CoinPeople.com

What countries do you focus on?

Ætheling

Primarily I focus on the following:

USA

Italian States

Italy (Kingdom)

Though I do have coins from other countries.

• 4 months later...

Primarily modern (post-1948) coins from Germany, Niemcy, Allemagne, Saksa and Deutschland. Beyond these five :ninja: I actively collect euro coins (circulation and commems) from all of Euroland, but without the "ambition" of being complete ...

Then, the rest of Europe, and North America (mostly US since I go there from time to time). Other countries - well, when traveling, I am the grab and keep type, hehe. But with very few exceptions I would not buy coins from elsewhere.

Christian

Most active:

The Netherlands

USA

United Kingdom

Canada

Dominican Republic

South Africa

Less active:

Germany

Belgium

Luxembourg

France

Switzerland

Italy

Spain

Finland

Cuba

Russia

Ukraine

The Netherlands I try to get a complete collection : all denominations / types / varieties / years, from now till as far back as possible

All other countries : type sets, including varieties, mint marks etc. from present to past.

Canada is my main country of choice. I also have reasonably sized collections from Netherlands, USA, New Zealand, and Great Britain. Ancestors from the Netherlands and Great Britain, and visited the US and New Zealand. Besides that I do hang on to anything that catches my eye. Recently Japanese coinage has been gaining my interest.

Archived