CoinPeople.com

Books for Sale - SOLD

I have a number of extra Red Books that I can sell to folks here at a savings over what's available out there today. I have both hardbound and spiral bound versions. There are only a few of each, so please don't wait too long.

S&H is set to reflect US shipping via Media Mail. Other shipping will be charged as needed for World Wide. Please PM or email if you need some of these.

<H1><CENTER>Books Available for CoinPeople</CENTER></H1> <Table border> <TR ALIGN="center" VALIGN="bottom"> <TD BGCOLOR=#C0C0C0><FONT FACE="Arial"><B>Book</B></FONT></TD> <TD BGCOLOR=#C0C0C0><FONT FACE="Arial"><B>Price</B></FONT></TD> <TD BGCOLOR=#C0C0C0><FONT FACE="Arial"><B>S&H</B></FONT></TD> </TR> <TR VALIGN="bottom"> <TD BGCOLOR=#FF8040 ALIGN="left"><FONT FACE="Arial">2006 Red Book - Hardbound - all gone </FONT></TD> <TD BGCOLOR=#FF8040 ALIGN="center" STYLE="vnd.ms-excel.numberformat:$#,##0.00"><FONT FACE="Arial">N/A</FONT></TD> <TD BGCOLOR=#FF8040 ALIGN="center" STYLE="vnd.ms-excel.numberformat:$#,##0.00"><FONT FACE="Arial">N/A</FONT></TD> </TR> <TR VALIGN="bottom"> <TD BGCOLOR=#FF8040 ALIGN="left"><FONT FACE="Arial">2006 Red Book - Spiral Bound - all gone </FONT></TD> <TD BGCOLOR=#FF8040 ALIGN="right" STYLE="vnd.ms-excel.numberformat:$#,##0.00"><FONT FACE="Arial">$9.25</FONT></TD> <TD BGCOLOR=#FF8040 ALIGN="right" STYLE="vnd.ms-excel.numberformat:$#,##0.00"><FONT FACE="Arial">$2.50</FONT></TD> </TR> <TR VALIGN="bottom"> <TD BGCOLOR=#FF8040 ALIGN="left"><FONT FACE="Arial">Collector's Coins of Great Britain 2005 - none left</FONT></TD> <TD BGCOLOR=#FF8040 ALIGN="right" STYLE="vnd.ms-excel.numberformat:$#,##0.00"><FONT FACE="Arial">$10.00</FONT></TD> <TD BGCOLOR=#FF8040 ALIGN="right" STYLE="vnd.ms-excel.numberformat:$#,##0.00"><FONT FACE="Arial">$1.25</FONT></TD> </TR> <TR VALIGN="bottom"> <TD BGCOLOR=#FF8040 ALIGN="left"><FONT FACE="Arial">Roman Base Metal Coins - none left </FONT></TD> <TD BGCOLOR=#FF8040 ALIGN="right" STYLE="vnd.ms-excel.numberformat:$#,##0.00"><FONT FACE="Arial">$11.00</FONT></TD> <TD BGCOLOR=#FF8040 ALIGN="right" STYLE="vnd.ms-excel.numberformat:$#,##0.00"><FONT FACE="Arial">$1.25</FONT></TD> </TR> </Table> <FONT SIZE=-1><I> <BR>Last Updated on 8/21/2005 <BR>By Art OConnell <FONT SIZE=+0></I>

Hey Art do you have a new photograde my 1970 version is a little dated now :ninja:

Sorry I don't have a photograde. I can include one in my next order but that won't be until the end of the summer. Can you wait that long? Otherwise it's cheaper to purchase one from ANA or some of the regular online sales places. The postage kills me on small orders. When I order a certain amount, I get free postage.

I'm looking to order another case of RedBooks in hardbound but probably not until the end of Sept. on those.

I have a few extra Red Books and CCGB left. I'll put them up on ebay next week if no one here wants them. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Bump.

Still a few Red Books - spiral bound left

and

A few of the CCGB and Roman Coin books as well.

Ditto -- still one redbook left.

• 2 weeks later...

All gone. Perhaps we can do a group Redbook order for the 2007s.

I'm still considering an order to include some of the books folks have asked about, like Photograde and the new ANA Grading Standards. I'm also considering adding the new Patterns and Investing books by Bowers.

Perhaps when I get back from Atlanta in the next few weeks.

All gone. Perhaps we can do a group Redbook order for the 2007s.

I'm still considering an order to include some of the books folks have asked about, like Photograde and the new ANA Grading Standards. I'm also considering adding the new Patterns and Investing books by Bowers.

Perhaps when I get back from Atlanta in the next few weeks.

Depending on the cost, I would be interested in grading book: photograde or the ANA.