CoinPeople.com

CoinPeople Short Snorters 2004

Art

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. I've been very busy. I did pm everyone to verify their address = those I wasn't 100% sure of. But I neglected to post a note here.

The short snorters 2004 have arrived safely. They've been scanned and will be distributed to their rightful owners over the weekend. I think they are great and that everyone will truly enjoy having their note. It's not too early to be looking for that perfect note for the 2005 Short Snorter.

:ninja:

The 2004 Short Snorters are all packed, addressed, stamped and ready to go back to their rightful owners. Instead of PM'ing each person, I'm including a list here of the folks that have Snorters coming. If you didn't enter a note but your name shows on the list, don't panic. I put notes in for a few people who were focused elsewhere.

Trantor_3

SirSisu

Sylvester

ccg

qualified_coinnut

akdrv

rnealw

Krasyna_Vit...

MMarotta

Stujoe

jkmiii

whohah

Treget

Tiffibunny

Labmom

Abish

Mr. McDoo

Art

That's it. There's also a note for Anita. I'll send that along with a card from all of the folks at CoinPeople to her Mom.

The snorters are great. I've got scans and will be happy to post them if that's what folks want. Just let me know where.

The snorters are great. I've got scans and will be happy to post them if that's what folks want. Just let me know where.

I say we get Anton or Stu to Create a forum for that up top here, then every year we can add to it.

Guest Stujoe
The short snorters 2004 have arrived safely.

I don't usually start asking if something arrived until a long time has passed but that was the scariest thing I have ever mailed! :ninja: All that work of getting them signed and sending them over the last 6 months(?) and I was the last one with them in my hands. I am relieved they arrived without incident. Whew!!!

Thanks for all the hard work on this. It is very cool. If we don't have the space here to host the images in the album, I have some space on Stujoe.com and we can maybe make a forum here with the images from there? Or maybe it would be even better to post them on BankNoteBank? Just some thoughts.

Here's the rev of my SS04 note. I have it in my collection on BankNote but to keep them all together we'd have to make a pseudo id or something like that.

897292A.jpg

Guest Stujoe
Here's the rev of my SS04 note. I have it in my collection on BankNote but to keep them all together we'd have to make a pseudo id or something like that.

897292A.jpg

I promise to work on my signature for this years notes!

Got mine yesterday! Pretty cool. I will scan and post later but mine was the one with the Greek orators on the face and the Concorde on the back. Well, I think it was Tiffany who drew big eyes on the plane. I thought it was pretty funny. (Anyone remember The Muppet Show when Carol Channing was the guest and they had dancing eyes?)

I got mine sometime during the week, with all that is going on I didn't have a chance to look at it until last night. My note is one of only 3 printed of that design, with the Indian and Buffalo. When I print them again, the design will change so this will be a rare note.

I think Tiffybunny and 16D are the other owners of this version of the $5'er.