CoinPeople.com

CoinPeople Short Snorters 2004

Art

Just an update and a place holder for these beauties.

Stujoe has the snorters and will be sending them on to me shortly. I will scan them and then return them to their respective owners. After that I'll work with Stujoe and Anton to find a home here for the images.

I saw the notes before they went off to Europe. They are great. :ninja:

PS. They'd probably go well in the Banknote Virtual Museum.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of another set going around?

I would love to get in on this.

-Bobby

I'm thinking that after this one is complete and we get toward the end of the summer, I'll kick off an 05 Short Snorter. Keep watching -- it's coming. :ninja:

I'm thinking that after this one is complete and we get toward the end of the summer, I'll kick off an 05 Short Snorter. Keep watching -- it's coming. :ninja:

That's really great news Art as I missed out on '04 also. It's great to see you here.

;)

Cool! I would love to put another note in there!! Just let us know when!!

Just for the record: I stepped in the Short Snorter project when it was already on it's way, so I had to find a note light enough to see the writing on and big enough to hold all the signatures in a very short time. I happened to have a 100 gulden note handy, a very very very circulated and folded one.

100Gulden_1992_voor_small.jpg

I thought: Oh what the heck, let's use that one. Gives the others the opportunity to see one in real life as well. :ninja:

I didn't put my name on it yet everybody assumed I put it in.....

Here's what it looked like the last time I saw it.

Trantor_3__s_100_Guilden_before_Europe___obv.jpgTrantor_3__s_100_Guilden_before_Europe___rev.jpg

Just for the record: I stepped in the Short Snorter project when it was already on it's way, so I had to find a note light enough to see the writing on and big enough to hold all the signatures in a very short time. I happened to have a 100 gulden note handy, a very very very circulated and folded one.

100Gulden_1992_voor_small.jpg

I thought: Oh what the heck, let's use that one. Gives the others the opportunity to see one in real life as well. :ninja:

I didn't put my name on it yet everybody assumed I put it in.....

Here's what it looked like the last time I saw it.

Trantor_3__s_100_Guilden_before_Europe___obv.jpgTrantor_3__s_100_Guilden_before_Europe___rev.jpg

Cool my name is on there!!!! :ninja: Not, sure why I got a kick out of that, but Cool!!! ;)

I have the Snorters all packaged up and ready to go in the mail tomorrow.

Fantastic. That means that by mid/end week I should have them out in the mail to their rightful owners.

:ninja: