CoinPeople.com

5000 Posts Cointest

Gees, I am slowly but surely creeping up on my 5,000th post, and if the :ninja: Grim Reaper of post prunery doesn't make an untowards visit, I shall have attained that lofty goal!

Enough of the fluff, here goes -

Correctly guess what forum here I will post that 5,000th post in, have to be the first to guess it - which means all subsequent guesses of the same forum are effectively null and void. Think about where I post the most but be aware I might go for some little known area for that all important post.

Wanna know what your reward is? No, not a night on Exile Island, but shall be argentium flavoured and preferable of the larger variety

Banknote was already taken. So I choose Asylum!

I thought this contest had different terms which is why I didn't make a pick earlier.... I have a feeling it will come back to bite me!

World coin forum... (I will post there a picture of his favourite Portuguese coin, with some questions... ;) )

I hope that the prize will not be the beauty for who you lived a whole winter in dog's house... :ninja:

I hope that the prize will not be the beauty for who you lived a whole winter in dog's house... :ninja:

Which is going to be sold sometime later this Spring or early in the summer. Just not enough interest in keeping something like that, when I could have a nice Syracuse Tetradrachm and a nice trip instead of that coin.

Archived