CoinPeople.com

Mark's Mail

Mark Stilson

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a duplicate year / mint but it was in a PCGS green rattler $30 under redbook and a Vam 4. Die gouge in Wreath. 1897 S

922282.jpg

Also a 99 cent pick up from ebay. Same Local dealer so no shipping just tax on it. 1995 Russian Rouble with case.

922283.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

two Baseball 1983 commemoratives

923134.jpg

923135.jpg

Duplicate Morgan year and mint but spotted the die flake. VAM 1A Die flake in lower loop of first 8 and under lower right outside. Also has a die clash on reverse by right eagle wing. (There is also a 39 with a die flake in the 8 but this appears to be the 1A.) Hated the marks on the face but Another right price.

923136.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of busy day. First set from the bulk silver bin. (These did not have coa's and evidently busted out of their boxes. But really low prices. ) The ones in plastic any marks are on the outside plastic.

1993 James Madison Half Dollar proof

923566.jpg

1984 D olympiad unc dollar

923565.jpg

1990 Eisenhower unc Dollar

923564.jpg

1947 Panama Balboa

923563.jpg

Okay, I'm pulling an Art. ;);) Procrastination on taking pictures, cropping, and posting them. I haven't even done the mint sets I posted about on the 19 th. ;) I did a quick try on the morgan vam close up.

First Thanks to Sandra's contest. 1973 Mountie, 2006 maple leaf, 2006 moose, 2- 2007 curling 25 cent pieces. 1950 beaver 5 cent, 1950 cent. Austria 1974 5 Schilling, Italy 1978 200 lire, Singapore 1 dollar note, and a unknown coin. (I'm going to try to find this one on my own before posting for help. Half the fun of coin collecting is the research. :ninja: )

Working on my mint sets again. Picked up 1978, 1987, 1989, 1994, 1995 mint sets.

While I was at the coin shop. I spotted a 1921 P with polishing lines under the bow. (Bought cheap!) Appears to be a VAM 47. Hard to see with the picture I posted but the best my camera can do. You can just barely see the lines.

polishlines.jpg

Edit: not a 47 at least not a zerbe strike. From the pcgs it looks like they made a circulation strike also. More research needed on this one.

Edit #2 may be a 48 but vamworld under the morgans has a picture of a peace dollar.