CoinPeople.com

Bunny's Bounty

Tiffibunny

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also got 3 new Dansco albums. Modern Commemorative Dollars 1983-1994, Modern Commemorative Dollars 1995-Present, which I'll need some more blank pages for, and Modern Commemorative Half Dollars. Luckily for me I didn't know if they included both UNC and proof, but they do.

I sure opened this thread with lightning speed. I thought the title said "Bunny's Booty" :ninja:

Nice ASE, and nice Dansco's. I love those albums :lol:

I sure opened this thread with lightning speed. I thought the title said "Bunny's Booty" :ninja:

Nice ASE, and nice Dansco's. I love those albums :lol:

Oh Man!!! Ha :cry: I totally thought the same dang thing....did a double take. Oh and btw....your welcome. Was a great game, from what I could see. I think out seats were one or two rows down from the very top. Talk about getting vertigo....thought I was gonna fall down the whole time. ;)

1980 Canada Double Penny Specimen Set...

I will add the pics to the World Proof/Mint set thread later.

1880-O Morgan

1885-O Morgan

1934 Peace Dollar

1927 Peace Dollar

1928-S Peace Dollar

All pics to be added later.

Jose has a way of surprising you, I only knew about the bronze coins, the silver ones were complete out of the blue surprise.

The 10 cent. was part of the deal, only the 50 cent. were a gift. :cry:

No big surprises this time except the high quality of the coins, but please don't try anything with the 20 cent., these have a very high copper content and that color means that the coin wasn't clean/dipped.

I only knew about 2 of them.  ;)

Glad that you liked them! :ninja:

Jose :lol:

Archived