CoinPeople.com

Bunny's Bounty

Tiffibunny

I surely will save all nickels and cents I get extra for you.  :ninja:

Thank you. You are a very kind person. :lol:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice new stuff. I really like the proof set. I was thinking of ordering one this year but then I said, "Why? You don't want anything but the cent and nickel.". So I'll procrastinate on it until they're out of them.

I will have... oops.. well I'll have an extra cent.  Erik has dibs on the extra nickel.

I'm guessing that I could get the set and break it up and sell the other coins, esp. if they're nice clean cameos. We'll have to see what happens. Of course, I can go the other route and just purchase the cent and nickel. I'm guessing it would cost me almost as much as the whole set from the mint.

So Tiffibunny, a question. You've been buying and breaking up sets to get the coins for your collection. Overall have you found this to be a better approach, cost-wise & quality-wise, than just purchasing the individual coins?

So Tiffibunny, a question. You've been buying and breaking up sets to get the coins for your collection. Overall have you found this to be a better approach, cost-wise & quality-wise, than just purchasing the individual coins?

Yes I do and not only that it makes it easier especially since I'm collecting all denominations. If I were doing just cents I don't think I'd buy sets and break 'em up.

Yes I do and not only that it makes it easier especially since I'm collecting all denominations.  If I were doing just cents I don't think I'd buy sets and break 'em up.

I'm planning to do a little price comparison this weekend. I think that for certain years, I can buy the proof or Mint sets and end up with the rest of the coins almost for free. I may be wrong.

Archived