CoinPeople.com

My first Banknote purchase

Dan769

Nice note and only a buck. How can you go wrong. I wonder how much the second note will cost? :ninja:

Congrats on starting into banknotes. They're beautiful and a lot of fun.

I actually have 2 more banknotes from Portugal, the cost me .75 cents each. If I head into notes I'll likely have a strict theme, such as notes with railroads or just from Portugal.

But I'll probably just end up by stuff I find cool like I do with coins, so I'll have notes from everywhere. :ninja:

I actually have 2 more banknotes from Portugal, the cost me .75 cents each. If I head into notes I'll likely have a strict theme, such as notes with railroads or just from Portugal.

But I'll probably just end up by stuff I find cool like I do with coins, so I'll have notes from everywhere.  ;)

That is precisely where I am. :ninja:

Ohhhh...

Uno Peso! I have this note as well. Love the Reverse as much as the Aztec sun calendar on the Obverse.

I think Mexico has some very nice notes. Especially pre-revolution.

Portuguese banknotes are interesting to collect. They have a lot of historical scenes to show and are beautiful too. The only drawback is that most banknotes before 1960 are soo expensive. Their value has gone up a lot and are much higher than the prices listed in World Paper Money.

Good luck with your collection whichever path you may choose! :ninja:

Joakim

• 3 weeks later...