CoinPeople.com

Beans beans the magical fruit...ENDED

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like Patrick.  :ninja:

Yeah, but can he play music? I know somebody who can both belch AND poot controlled sounds. :lol: Granted, the belches are much more controlled and easy to understand (the silly things talks - ;) ) but the poots are more like, "Okay, hit this note...(poot)...no, you're sharp...(poot)...no, you're flat..." :cry: It's those three-note poots that are killers. ;)

I stopped at the local Asian food store that's run by a Hmong immigrant the other day. They have a small deli and their home-made egg rolls are great. When I got the egg rolls, the guy asked me if I wanted a small container of sauce...I could either have sweet and sour or hot sauce. I, of course, chose the hot, which looked like some off-colored light brown water with unidentifiable red stuff and pepper seeds mixed together that had settled out on the bottom of the container.

As I dipped the egg rolls and ate them, I thought that the sauce was mildly warm, but no big deal. When I reached the red stuff at the bottom of the sauce I scooped it up with the roll and ate that too...real flavorful.

It took about 6 hours of constant gas and cramping pains to rid myself of those things. The sauce was much hotter when it again saw the light of day - if I would have had a popsicle I would have seriously considered using it as a suppository. I guess next time I'll try the sweet and sour.

ick.  beans.  don't like the flavor or the texture ... what were they thinking when someone decided these should be food?!?

They could last through the winter. Pre-refrigeration and vegetables all year round. :ninja:

Archived