CoinPeople.com

One year aniversary giveaway poll ENDED

Who should win this giveaway?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win this giveaway?

• [b]Rodney[/b] Hi My names Rodney #34 I'm A coinaholic. . . . . . . . . .
    • [b]Banivechi[/b] I forgot the exact date of my registration on coinpeople.com, but it is 21 or 23 july 2004. Maybe Stujoe help me to remember... So it is a good reason to win this contest... at my one year anniversary. Anyway, congrats for contest ( I forget frequently anniversary dates...)
    • [b]Stujoe[/b] Oh, and I should win this set because... Errrr, ummmm. Well, just because. ;)
    • [b]DockWalliper[/b] I should win this contest cuz its why I'm here. And if thats not a good enough reason I should win so Stujoe dosen't cuz his reason is really lame.
    • [b]Henare[/b] why should i win? hrm. because i don't have any business-strike dutch euros--all i have are commemoratives. help me diversify! :)
    • [b]Blackhawk[/b] I'd like to win the giveaway because I've never had a coin featuring a woman wearing a hemmoroid donut on her head before.
    • [b]SilverDollarMan[/b] Plz include me..Thanks
    • [b]Akdrv[/b] Happy Anniversary Erik! I really like that funky "peace fiver".
    • [b]JoanJet[/b] I would love to win this contest because I own no euro coins and this would be a good way for me to get started!
    • [b]Sir Sisu[/b] I would love to win the starter kit because I never was able to get one here. What few were offered went like lightning. As for the coin, well I do go out dancing at clubs occasionally. bhyper.gif I would love to have a disco-ball coin for my collection! The more the merrier!
    • [b]Kat[/b] You picked a wonderful prize that I would be proud to own and display, telling my family and friends the wonderful story behind where I got it from and whom and what Coinpeople is all about, and, and, and, CAUSE I LOVE SPARKLIES AND OOOOOOOOOOOOO THE SPARKLIE, HOW IT SPARKLES, HYPNOTIZES...MUST HAVE SPARKLIE, FIND TRANTOR, GET SPARKLIE...
    • [b]BiggAndyy[/b] and my ID is 14. And I should win this contest because SHUT UP, that's why.
    • [b]MorganCollector22[/b] I'm Brent/morgancollector22 and I think it would be neat to add it to my collection to display and show off to my friends :)
    • [b]kboy[/b] A win would realize one more set of Euros for Gson's collection.
    • [b]Brett[/b] I would like to win these coins because my son said to say that the dimples on the coin look like the same ones from a golf ball. Then he preceeded to tell me that if I won, I could give all the coins to him for his collection. So much for me getting to win and keep them.
    • [b]Unicorn[/b] I would love to win because I don't get to see many euros around here and I have none of them . Congrats on the one year
    • [b]bobbycoin[/b] I should win, Member #16 Reason: :ninja:
    • [b]bidcoin.com[/b] I need to win this contest because as I child I was highly neglected I never even saw a coin until I was 5. My friends all tricked me into spending my childhood savings on beanie babys, basket ball cards, and the lamest John Deere Tractors? I am so neglected that only now that I am 18 do I get Coin World. Isn't that sad... These coins would be a get addition to my very limited collection. I hope your heart is turned to this plea for grace...
    • [b]Daggit[/b] I would like to win.... just cause I would really like to win.... winning is good....winning gives a person a sense of ....well...winning.... and to win is to have won.... and anyone who has won would like to win again.... If I won I would really fully appreciate winning what I have won. The End! :D
    • [b]Mitch91[/b] #139 I should win, as a teacher in my school is called Mr. Tantor. It is also my Birthday on Sunday, I will be 14 years old. As a very young collector I would really appreciate these coins, as I do not have that many of them.
    • [b]Corina[/b] I'm Colin/Corina Member #22 The Coin Would Add beauty To My Collection And also would have a great home :D

Thursday July 22, 2004 was the day I signed up at CoinPeople.com.

To commemorate that, I'm organizing this giveaway.

What do I give away?

An original Dutch euro starter's kit, also known as a Zalm-kit, named after the finance minister at the time this kit was introduced.

It's a set of all 8 euro coin denominations, in a cardboard folder with some information of the coins.

NLeurokit.jpg

These sets were given away by our government end of 2001, one to each registered person in the Netherlands. This way we could get used to the euro coins. (Ha, many of us are still not used to them...)

This one is still sealed, has never been opened. Since the Netherlands started minting euro coins in 1999, I have no idea which dates will be on the coins, as they're not visible from the outside.

I will also (gently wink.gif) throw in one of the new silver "peace fiver" euro commems that will be issued August 16.

VredesVijfje_BIG.jpg

Above you find the members who indicated to participate in this giveaway.

You can vote for the member you think should win, either because you like her/his reason best or simply because you like that member best.

I will not vote until the poll is closed. I will only vote if there is no single winner and I will use a random generator or a dice to determine the winning vote.

Voting will close at august 16, 9 PM Central European Time.

NO SOCK PUPPETS VOTING!!!! When a sock puppet is caught voting, both sock puppet and owner will be disqualified

The sockpuppet sitting next to me really wanted to vote for me because we both like the special sparklie soooo much. Understanding the political animal, though, I do not have a snowball's chance and, therefore, will cast my vote for the message which had me dabbing teardrops from my eyes. :ninja: Please give all the sparklies a good home and tell them a story about kind old Aunt Kat every now and then! ;)

Eek! A sock puppet just tried to mug me and steal my computer terminal. Watch out for the puppets!

Thanks for whomever voted for me--somebody loves me. :ninja:

Archived