CoinPeople.com

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!!!! SILVERGUY.NET - MAKE THE WORLD A MORE SILVER PLACE CONTEST!!

;););) AND THE WINNERS ARE: ;):D:D

15rjciv.jpg

And

20kader.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH, SEND ME IMs WITH YOUR ADDRESSES SO I CAN GET THESE OUT TO YOU!

:DTHE SILVERGUY.NET - MAKE THE WORLD A MORE SILVER PLACE CONTEST :wub:

The name's a work in progress...

First off, this is going to be a very charismatic post, I apologize if it's too exciting to handle.

Rules of eligibility:

- You must have at least 75 posts on CP to Participate (This is to encourage the growth of CP and to deter any cheating.)

What do I Win?

I am giving away Two Silver Dimes!

2re3zmu.jpg

That's RIGHT! TWO SILVER DIMES! That Means TWO WINNERS! I want to make two people wealthy! TWO WINNERS!! W00T! Can it possibly get any better?

The answer is NO!

HOW DO I WIN STUFF?!?!?!?

Okay, I would like to say this were easy but I'm going to make you work for it! :ninja: But not too hard. The rules are simple go to my website SilverGuy click on "Go To The Silver Store" and create an account. When signing up for the account select your forum nickname. After you're signed up I want you to go to the forum titled "CoinPeople.com Contest (To get to the forum quickly simply select "Forums" at the top right of the store's page") and post a new topic . In Your Post I want you to Write:

1. one thing you like about the store (please be constructive, not just "looks cool", I'm using this contest to better tailor my site)

2. one thing that needs improvement (please don't say more inventory, I'm working on it :D )

3. and what kind of items would you like to see me stocking most!

Then Reply to this thread with the NickName you used.

That's it! Then, on January 17th, I or my lovely wife will draw two, THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID TWO, winning names from a hat (or other item that is qualified to hold pieces of paper.) from all of the eligible posts. Any posts that aren't constructive will not be eligible. THANK YOU ALL AND GOOD LUCK!

AND THEY'RE OFF

Signed in under my current username, gxseries. :ninja:

Thank you sir, as stands you and Art are the only two who are in the running so this may not be a very competitive contest, but I will still draw names from a hat because I enjoy doing that. ;) I thank you for your kind words and will work towards the suggestions you've made. I appreciate your input! I also replied to your post on the site as well.

Drusus, thank you very much for your input. I have replied to your post as well. I wish you luck in the drawing. Looks like we'll have a really contest now!

looks like someone figured out how to make text big and fancy

WHO?!?!? We'll Lace him up with his boot ties!!!

I have a couple questions....

1. Why do you need my telephone # ???

2. How do we know your wife is lovely??? Got Pics??? :ninja:

1. I don't, I think I've fixed this if you'd like to test it ;)

2. Trust me ;) And I do have pics but I'm at work right now :-P

Thank you for the update about the phone number being required, that is a little too personal.

Thank you Dockwalliper! Greatly appreciated!

OK, the Dockwalliper is in.

Hey All,

The Deadline for this contest is fast approaching, be sure to get your entry in!!

posted this morning. its the same id- siluska. last night i had some problems with the navigation onSG forum.

Wonderful, Thank you siluska. I'm actually working on European coins! You're in the drawing. Good luck on 1/17 :ninja:

Sincerely,

Kristofer

WOW! Happy Birthday. I don't know how you guys do it in Romania but in America most people end up looking like this:

db323-drunk-black-marker-face.jpg

I was pokin' around today and...well.....From your site......

Liberty Silver Bullion Round

$17.00

This .999 Pure Silver Bullion features the image of Liberty as originally depicted on the famed "Liberty Dollar." The miror finish on this bullion further enhances this round's appeal. Note: This is not legal tender and is simply .999 pure silver bullion.

Great but...how much does it weigh? Is it one 1 lb? 1 oz.? 1/10th oz? I can assume from the price but shouldn't have to.

I was pokin' around today and...well.....From your site......

Liberty Silver Bullion Round

$17.00

This .999 Pure Silver Bullion features the image of Liberty as originally depicted on the famed "Liberty Dollar." The miror finish on this bullion further enhances this round's appeal. Note: This is not legal tender and is simply .999 pure silver bullion.

Great but...how much does it weigh? Is it one 1 lb? 1 oz.? 1/10th oz? I can assume from the price but shouldn't have to.

Thank you sir, I've updated them. I can't believe I forgot that!

For everyone Else:

LAST CALL! I'm eating breakfast then drawing winners. I will check for entries after I'm done eating. That is roughly one half hour from now. Good luck to you all! :D:ninja::D;):D;););)

CONTEST CLOSED! We are pulling winners names shortly. No entries beyond this post are valid. I want to thank everyone for participating and Good luck to you all.

Archived