CoinPeople.com

2007 Finland €2 commem

This year I have been able to pre-purchase one roll of these new commems (similar in design to this but €2 denomination) and will receive it in early December after they are officially released. So if any of you are interested in 1 or more of these post here so I can keep track of how many are "reserved". There will be 20 available.

I am willing to trade directly for other UNC €2 commems that I do not have. (I will consider other trades, for example normal issue UNC €2 for dates/countries that I need as well.)

Otherwise they will be €3.50($4)/each which basically covers my costs of buying and sending. If you want more than one, then it might be a tad cheaper depending on actual postage costs. Cash, EU bank transfer or paypal.

Here are the €2 commems that I already HAVE. So if anyone has any coin NOT on this list, I would be happy to do a direct trade.

2004: Finland, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg

2005: Belgium, Finland, Italy, Luxembourg

2006: Finland, Germany (Schleswig-Holstein), Italy

Treaty of Rome: Finland, Netherlands

This year I have been able to pre-purchase one roll of these new commems (similar in design to this but €2 denomination) and will receive it in early December after they are officially released.

Mememe ... Errm, I mean, thank you for the nice offer. I am indeed interested in getting two of those. Currently I do not have any "spare" ones to trade, but if you want to, you could get the Hamburg coin from the German "state twoers" series; that one will be issued in early February. It may be easier though to simply pay now (PayPal or transfer). Saves us from having to keep in mind who owes what. :ninja:

Christian

Mememe ... Errm, I mean, thank you for the nice offer. I am indeed interested in getting two of those. Currently I do not have any "spare" ones to trade, but if you want to, you could get the Hamburg coin from the German "state twoers" series; that one will be issued in early February. It may be easier though to simply pay now (PayPal or transfer). Saves us from having to keep in mind who owes what. :ninja:

Christian

OK, 2 for you.

I do not mind waiting for next February (or March for that matter) if you think that you can get the extra to trade with me. ;)

I will have to get the Hamburger €2 also, put me on the list. Hamburg is near and dear. It is the only place besides Bavaria that my ancestors came from that I have actually visited :ninja:

Sorry, I am a bit c ;) nfused. Are you wanting to be on this list for the Finn coin or for the Hamburg coin?

Sorry, I am a bit c :ninja: nfused. Are you wanting to be on this list for the Finn coin or for the Hamburg coin?

Guess he wants to be on your list for FI 2007, and on mine for DE 2008. Why can't people keep the topics tidy ... ;)

Thank you for the reply - I'm looking forward to these Independence pieces!

Christian

I like the design of that coin. A bit modern/abstract with elements of art taken from the Viking era?

If you are referring to the boat in the coin, it is taken from Viking designs but used mostly on the vast inland waters of Finland.

In Finnish it is called a kirkkovene (church boat). Scroll down on this Page until you see the heading church boats for a small explanation in english.

modern picture

OK, so far by my count 8 are reserved meaning there are 12 left. As for payment- cash, Payal, etc are fine. If it is okay with everyone I would prefer people hold off payment until I actually get the coins in my hand. As soon as I get them I will PM everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived